17

A week has gone by since Changbin found out that the baby wasn't his and he feels like everything is back to normal.

But of course he's still going to be there for Mina because the real father is an asshole.

It feels like him and Hyunjin are in a good place in their relationship right now and he wants it to stay that way.

It was currently lunch and he was sitting at a table in the cafeteria with Minho, Hyunjin, Felix and Seungmin.

"Well if it isn't Bang Christopher Chan." Changbin said with a smirk on his face.

All eyes shift to the oldest male who just sits at the end of their lunch table.

"And what about it." Chan shrugs.

"Bro these past two months we've hardly seen you." Minho said.

Once the three of them are in their own conversation and start talking about whatever Chan has been up to, Felix nudges Hyunjin and leans close to his ear and whispers something.

"Who is that?!"

"Changbin's friend. Why?" Hyunjin asked.

"He's really cute." Felix said.

Felix looked across the table and for a brief moment made eye contact with Chan.

The older smirked and winked at him, causing Felix to look away with a red face.

"Anyways, are you guys planning on coming back to dance anytime soon?" Minho asked and turned to Hyunjin and Changbin.

"Yeah since you guys stopped showing up and Mina became pregnant, Minho has been the captain." Felix added.

"I guess we'll come today." Changbin shrugged and Hyunjin nodded.

After a few more minutes of talking, they had to go to class.

As everyone was walking ahead, Chan grabbed Felix by the arm and pulled him away from the group.

"W-What are you doing??" Felix said all flustered.

"Calm down pretty boy." Chan smirked. "I didn't get to properly introduce myself."

"Okay..." Felix mumbled and waited for what he was gonna say.

"I'm Bang Chan. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too... I'm Felix." He said. He was too embarrassed to talk to him.

Chan then took a paper out of his pocked that he wrote his number on earlier and snaked his hand around Felix's body to put it in his back pocket.

"Call me I'll be waiting~" The older whispered in his ear before moving away and making his way to his next class.

Felix just nodded in shock and watched Chan walk away.

"Minho hyung you're so cool!"

"Minho hyung can you teach me next step of the dance again?!"

"Minho hyung how do you do this part!?"

"Minho, Minho, Minho. That's all Hyunjin's been saying since we've gotten here." Changbin watched with his arms folded as his boyfriend goes to Minho for help for the nth time today.

"What's so great about Minho anyways?" Changbin scoffed.

He looked at Hyunjin who was talking to Minho with a big smile on his face.

Even though he was jealous, his heart couldn't help but soften at the sight of his smile.

"So, what do you want to eat for dinner?" Hyunjin asked as they were leaving the dance room.

"I don't know. Why don't you go ask Minho what he wants." Changbin shrugged.

"What- hyung why would I ask Minho?" The younger asked and stopped in his tracks.

Changbin shrugged again and continued walking forward.

"Fine then, I will." Hyunjin said. If Changbin wants to be petty then fine, two could play at that game.

Not even ten seconds of silence pass by before Changbin turns around and runs into Hyunjin's arms.

"Wait Jinnie~~ I was joking don't go to Minho, stay with me~~" The older said into his chest. "I know you like me better than him."

"I only look up to Minho as a role model for dance." Hyunjin laughed. "You should know that by know hyung."

"Yeah but..."

Hyunjin cut him off by leaning down and giving him a soft kiss on his lips.

"It doesn't matter. Let's go eat." He said as he moved away from the kiss.

Changbin smiled brightly and nodded.

~~

hi 🥺