03

"Then you wonder why everyone is so scared of you." Changbin heard Minho say as soon as he sat down with him for lunch. "You're so fucking mean."

"What?" Changbin asked. "You saw that?"

"Yes I saw that! You probably hurt the poor kid's feelings." Minho laughed.

"Well he should have watched where he was going." He shrugged.

"You're unbelievable." Minho rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." Changbin said then looked at the empty seat beside his friend. "Where's Chan?"

"He didn't come today." Minho replied. "Guess he was too hungover to come."

"Really? Weakass, I drank more than him and still came today." Changbin chuckled.

"Wait, you don't have class after lunch right?" Minho said and started looking through his bag.

"No, why."

"Give these to Chan for me?" Minho said and took a paper out of his bag. "It's an assignment he missed."

"Okay."

After lunch, Changbin went to residence and made his was to Chan's room.

One he reached his dorm, he knocked. After two minutes he still didn't get a reply.

"What am I doing, I know the code." Changbin mumbled to himself as he input the code and unlocked the door.

"Chan I have your work from- oh."

Changbin stood at the doorway looking at Chan and this new person he's never seen before in bed together.

He looked like a kid- he probably was, he at least had to be in high school.

"I'm gonna go now." The 'kid' said and scrambled to pick up his clothes and put them on. "Bye Chan." He mumbled.

"Bye Jeongin. I had fun last night." Chan winked and smiled.

Jeongin blushed and quickly left.

Changbin turned to his friend lying in bed with his hands folded behind his head and a smirk on his face.

"So your ass stayed at home today to fuck a twelve year old?" Changbin questioned.

"He's not twelve-"

"Oh yeah, then how old is he?" The younger cut him off.

"I don't know?" Chan said as he got out of bed and started to look for clothes. "Probably like seventeen or eighteen?- and we didn't fuck all day, we fucked last night. I decided to skip so we could sleep in."

"Where the hell did you meet?!" Changbin asked because he does not remember seeing Jeongin at all last night.

"After you left." Chan replied. "Anyways how's it going with that girl who's number you got."

"She gave me the wrong one." Changbin said.

"Hah, she curved you." Chan laughed.

"Shut the fuck up." He rolled his eyes.

Changbin was walking on campus trying to leave and go home when he bumped into the same tall ass freshman from earlier today.

"Yo, do you not know how to fucking walk?" Changbin turned around and said to him.

"I-I'm s-sorry I didn't see you..." He said quietly and looked down.

"Well now that you see me, look at me and listen to what I'm gonna say." Changbin started.

The male stayed quiet and listened.

"Stay out of my fucking way, alright?"

"Alright..." He mumbled inaudibly.

"What?"

"I said alright!" The taller said with his voice raised a bit more.

Changbin smirked. It was funny seeing him so scared of him.

"Okay, now leave." Changbin said and waved him out of the way.

He just nodded and quickly left.

When Changbin got home he was bored out of his mind. Minho was still in class and Chan was too since he went for the afternoon, so he decided to text the number.

just hyunjin

today 14:31

yo <

> hi?

how's your day going so far? <

> it's shit :/

what why <

> someone's been bothering me

that's annoying <
punch them <

> can't
> too scared

lmao <
pussy <

> :(

oh <
uh sorry <

> whatever it's ok
> how's your day going?

it was fine <
freshmen just annoying the fuck out of me as usual <

> why what happened?

this tall ass bumped into me twice <
you know now that i think about it <
i think you guys have the same name <
his friends said hyunjin <
i think <
seen

Changbin looked at his phone and wondered what was taking him so long to respond.

He was responding quickly two minutes ago, what happened now?

Finally after Changbin finished watching one whole YouTube video, he responded.

> ohh haha
> well i'm sure he didn't bump into you on purpose

yeah whatever <
as if you know <

> you're so mean
> lol

i get that a lot lmao <
seen

Hyunjin turned off his phone and placed it face down on the table.

"Holy fucking shit."

~~

i'm updating this book so often but i have another book i haven't updated in like a week hhh