27

"Yes Chan." Felix said with a heavy sigh. "I know you're cheating on Jeongin with me."

"I'm sorry Felix." Chan said. That's all he could say.

"I don't care. Shouldn't Jeongin be the one you apologize too?" Felix said. "Poor Jeongin just thinks that you're busy, but in reality you're ignoring him to hang out with me."

"And I feel so shitty about it, even though I'm not even the one who cheated. Jeongin just wants to get actual love from you but all you do is use him for a fuck." Felix continued to vent.

"I know. I didn't mean it though—" Chan started.

"You didn't mean to cheat? You can't cheat on accident Chan." Felix said and folded his arms.

Even though Felix just sounded angry, on the inside he was hurt. He actually felt like he was going somewhere with Chan.

"I just really like you... but I also don't want to hurt Jeongin." Chan said.

"Well figure out your feelings before you go into something else!" Felix said. "Settle things with Jeongin before talking to me!" He groaned.

He honestly felt really stressed. Even after all this, his heart still fluttered when Chan said "I just really like you." He hated that.

They sat in silence for a while, then Chan spoke again.

"I'm really sorry Felix. I should've broken up with Jeongin earlier."

Felix stayed quiet and Chan just sighed.

"I'm gonna go." Felix said and stood up putting his hands in his pockets.

"Wait Felix—"

"Figure yourself out first Chan. Like I said before, take all the time you need." Felix said and walked away. It wasn't in a gentle reassuring way like last time though. His words were cold and each one felt like a stab to the heart.

Jeongin was out buying milk at the convenience store when he got a text from Chan.

channie hyung ❣️

today, 16:43

> hey jeongin
> we need to talk
> where are you

convenience store by my house <
what happened <

> stay near there
> i'm coming

ok <
seen

Jeongin just shrugged and waited outside the store.

Chan came in about five minutes since it's not far at all.

"Hyung, what happened? This is like the first time in a month you wanted to meet up and talk with me." Jeongin said with a slight blush.

Chan hated this so bad. He felt like backing out, but he can't. Jeongin doesn't deserve to be hurt like this any longer.

"Jeongin." Chan said with a straight face.

"Hmm?"

"I- I cheated on you with Felix."

It took a few seconds to process in the younger's head, but when it did, he swung the plastic bag with the milk carton in it at Chan's head.

"You fucking piece of shit!!" Jeongin yelled.

Chan put his arm up and partially blocked himself from the milk carton attack and moved back.

"I know you're mad and I'm sorry I really didn't mean for it to get like this." Chan said.

"I don't give a fuck about your sorry's. And with Felix too?? Damn I even talked to that bitch today like we were friends and he didn't even mention anything." Jeongin said with his voice raised.

"Don't blame Felix, he didn't know any better. All of this is my fault." Chan said

"Get the fuck out of my life you asswipe." Jeongin spat. He turned around and quickly walked away. He didn't want to see Chan's face anymore.

Tears began to fall out of Jeongin's eyes as he was waking. His heart was broken. Jeongin actually really liked Chan and he thought the other did too, but obviously not since he cheated.

Jeongin couldn't even walk anymore, he crouched down into a ball in the middle of the sidewalk and bawled.

He stayed there for a few minutes until he calmed down.

"Fuck you Chan, you fucking asshole, prick, son of a bitch..." He mumbled to himself to make him feel better.

"Hey, are you okay?"

Jeongin looks up and makes eye contact with a boy who looks around his age.

"I could be better." Jeongin said and tried to wipe his tears off his face.

"What's your name?" The boy asked.

"Jeongin, yours?"

The boy smiled and put his hand out to help him stand up.

"Seungmin."

~~

SFREEE DONT HATE MEEEE