26

Chan left a while ago, he said he needed to go somewhere important and he won't be back for a bit so Jeongin can take his time leaving.

He tiredly put his uniform back on, not even bothering to button up his shirt all the way and put his tie back on.

He looked at himself in the mirror. Dark red marks littered his neck and collar bones and his hair was an absolute mess.

He tried fixing his hair here and there, but he just gave up and shrugged.

He then grabbed his bag and made his way to the door.

Jeongin looked like a mess. His appearance literally screamed 'I just had sex!'

On his way out, he decided to stop at one of the food shops on campus and get something. Of course after physical activity he needs something to eat, and his stomach has been grumbling.

Once he got to there he decided to just buy a sandwich.

"Chan's tutor student?"

Jeongin looks to his side and sees the same blond freckled boy that was with Chan earlier today.

"Hi?" Jeongin said with a small smile.

The boy looked at Jeongin from head to toe and stared at him without saying anything.

"Um... is there something wrong?" Jeongin said. "Of course there's something wrong. You look like it's the morning after a one night stand you just ditched."

"Well uh this is awkward..." The younger mumbled.

"Oh. Yeah uh sorry." He said and cleared is throat. "I'm Felix."

"Well nice to meet you Felix." Jeongin said.

"Where's Chan?" He said.

"Not sure. He left, said he had to go somewhere." Jeongin said and Felix just nodded.

"So what did you learn today?" Felix asked. He seemed kind of hesitant to ask that question though.

Jeongin paid for his sandwich then motioned for Felix to follow him and sit down.

They sat across from each other and Jeongin leaned in a bit closer.

"Chan isn't my tutor he's my boyfriend." Jeongin said quietly. "Although it feels like we're just fuck buddies with the way he's been treating me lately." He finally took a bite of his sandwich.

"The way he's been treating you lately?" Felix asked.

"Yeah. I haven't seen him in ages and now when I do, we just fuck." Jeongin said then took a sip of his coke.

Jeongin looked at Felix who seemed to not know what to say about that.

"Sorry, tmi?" Jeongin awkwardly smiled.

"No- no you're good." Felix said, trying to keep his voice steady and not show any emotions.

"You're Chan's friend. Has he ever talked about me before?" Jeongin asked with a small smile.

"Nope." Felix said. God this hurt so bad. "He's never talked about you before."

"Of course he hasn't..." Jeongin said quietly and looked down.

Felix honestly felt bad for Jeongin. This situation sucks ass. For the both of them.

"Jeongin I actually have to go." Felix said and stood up. He gave him a pitiful smile.

"Alright. Bye." Jeongin said with a wave and with that Felix left.

Felix sat on the bench in the park and stared down at his shoes.

He heard footsteps approaching him then stop once he feels the presence of someone sit beside him.

Felix turned and looked at the other with an awkward smile.

"Hey Chan."

"Hey Lix. What's up? Why'd you call me here so suddenly?"

Felix sighed before speaking and looked at the older right in the eyes.

"I know about you and Jeongin."

~~

AHHBSBASNSBD THIS IS SHORT BUT GUYSSS DONT HATE MEEEE IDKK WHXJSD I HOPE WHAT IM DOING IS GONNA BE OKAY