04

felix

today, 12:30

> hyunjin
> mina sunbae said we can just find her at lunch to give her the form for dance club
> she'll be in the caf

ok <
you going there now? <

> yeh

k then see u in a bit <

Hyunjin then pick up his bag, left class and made his way to meet Felix and Mina.

"-and I think he's starting to like me, but that's really bad because I'm just going to end up hurting him."

Changbin rested his chin on his palm as he listened to Chan rant to him and Minho about his new little fuck-buddy Jeongin.

"So? What's the big deal just like him back." Minho said.

"No. I don't want to be in a relationship. I'm not loyal enough for that." Chan shrugged.

"Well-" Minho started but then was interrupted by Changbin.

"Look who just walked in." He said, eyes following the person.

"Oh would you look at that, it's the hot girl at the club." Chan said.

"That's her?" Minho questioned and Changbin nodded.

The three of them watched as she sat down alone and took out her lunch.

"I'm gonna go talk to her." Changbin said and stood up.

"You're what?" Minho asked and was about to stand up and stop him but Chan grabbed his wrist.

"Let him. It's funny."

"Well if it isn't Kang Mina." Changbin said as he sat down in the empty seat in front of her.

Mina almost choked on her salad upon seeing him.

"Oh- S-Seo Changbin." She said and cleared her throat.

"Yes. That's me, Seo Changbin." He said.

"Haha." Mina laughed and awkwardly twirled her hair round her fingers.

"Hey, you know, you gave me the wrong number that night." Changbin started.

"Really? Did I?- I was wondering why you haven't texted me yet." Mina laughed again.

"So, what's your-"

"Felix! Hyunjin! Over here!" Mina said and waved at two people who just entered the cafeteria.

Changbin turned around to look at who she was waving at and his eyes locked with a familiar face.

The taller male stood there frozen, until his friend grabbed his arm and brought them to the table.

"Sit, sit! You guys are going to eat lunch now right?" Mina said and motioned for them to sit down.