24

"You got anymore classes for today?" Felix asked Chan as they were walking back to his dorm after lunch.

"I have one later today, but I'm probably just gonna chill." Chan yawned as he stretched his arms in the air.

As they approached Chan's dorm they saw someone standing in front of it.

Felix looked him up and down and noticed he was in a school uniform.

"What's that high schooler doing by your door?" Felix asked, genuinely confused.

"Oh shit. Oh fuck. Why is Jeongin here now?!" Chan thought. He turned to Felix and shrugged, trying to play it off cool.

"Why am I feeling so nervous right now? Why do I care so much if Felix finds out about Jeongin." He continued to think.

"Innie. Why are you here now? Why aren't you in school?" Chan asked as they approached him.

Felix looked at the both of them really confused.

"I'm skipping." Jeongin started. "I missed you Channie hyung, you haven't been answering any of my messages."

"You missed him?" Felix questioned. "How do you know each other?" He said genuinely confused.

"He's my boy-"

"I'm his tutor!!!" Chan said loudly, cutting him off.

"You miss your tutor?" Felix said with a little laugh.

Jeongin stayed quiet and looked at Chan.

"Lix, we gotta start cuz he has a test coming up, I'll call you later?" Chan said.

"Yeah sure. See you." Felix smiled then turned to Jeongin. "Have fun learning." He said then walked away.

Once Felix was gone, Chan grabbed Jeongin's wrist and pulled him inside.

"Why'd you say you're my tutor?" Jeongin asked. Chan could tell he was sad by the tone of his voice. "Are you that embarrassed to be with me Channie?" He continued and walked closer to him.

"No Innie that's not it..." Chan started.

"Then what?" Jeongin mumbled and wrapped his arms around Chan's neck. "What is it." He said and stared at his lips.

Chan felt as Jeongin pressed their bodies together, making their lower halves touch.

"What did you come here for?" Chan asked.

"I already told you. I missed you." Jeongin said and kissed Chan's neck. "Did you not miss me?" He said and began grinding against him.

"Ngh~ Innie, baby~ stop~"

"Hmm~ Do you really want me to stop? Your body says otherwise, daddy." Jeongin said seductively in his ear.

After hearing that, it only took a few seconds until they were both in Chan's bed without their clothes.

Changbin lied on Hyunjin's lap as the younger played with his hair.

Oh how he missed this so much. He's never going to get into a fight with Hyunjin again. Ever.

Just then, Hyunjin's phone began to ring. He grabbed it and checked the caller.

"Oh Mina wants to FaceTime." He said.

"Oh really? Answer it?" Changbin sat up and rested his head on Hyunjin's shoulder instead.

"Hi Mina!" They both said.

"Hi Hyunjin— oh Changbin is with you too, perfect!" Mina said with a big smile on her face. "I'm glad you guys made up."

"Yeah." Hyunjin smiled back. "What's up."

"I just left the obstetricians office..." She started.

"You found out the gender?!" Changbin said.

"Yeah! It's a boy!!" She smiled.

"Awe congratulations!!" The two of them said.

"Thank you guys! I didn't know who to tell, you guys were the first people I thought of." Mina said.

"Well we're happy for you Mina." Changbin said.

Mina smiled. "I gotta get going now, love you guys bye!"

"Bye love you too!" They both said and she hung up.

"I can't wait till Mina's baby is born! He's gonna be so cute and tiny! I can't wait to hold him!" Hyunjin said and Changbin lied his head back down on his lap.

"You seem to like babies a lot." Changbin said.

"Yeah." Hyunjin nodded his head. "They're so adorable."

Changbin pouted and folded his arms.

"What about me~"

"What do you mean what about you?"

"I'm your adorable baby too right~?" Changbin said in a baby voice.

Hyunjin looked at him. The duality of his boyfriend is insane. He's so dominant when they have sex but when they're not he can be so cute.

"Yes you're my baby too." Hyunjin said then bent down and peppered kisses all over his face.

Changbin blushed and giggled.

"You're so cute, Hyunjin-ah."

This time, Hyunjin blushed and Changbin planted a kiss right on his lips.

~~

i never really put this much detail of side ships in stories so it feels kinda weird