06

"The fuck?" Hyunjin said and folded his arms. "Why should I help you?!" He scoffed.

"Aren't you and Mina friends?" Changbin questioned.

"Yeah I guess, but we're not close." Hyunjin started. "We only talk cuz of dance."

"You guys eat lunch together."

"Sometimes we eat lunch together."

"Whatever." Changbin shook his head. "Are you gonna help me or not?"

Hyunjin licked his lips in nervousness. He didn't know what to say. He really didn't want to help him. But he also didn't want to decline because he didn't want Changbin getting mad at him.

Changbin on the other hand, stared right at Hyunjin's lips which were now glossy from saliva.

"Sorry but-"

"You have nice lips." Changbin said still staring at them, while cutting him off.

"Thanks?" Hyunjin replied. "But complimenting me won't make me wanna help you."

"Wha?" Changbin removed his eyes from Hyunjin's lips. "Oh yeah- help me... Get Mina..." He mumbled.

"Yah, I don't wanna help you." The younger replied and folded his arms.

"Yeah... okay..."

Hyunjin looked at the older. What's with the sudden change of attitude.

"Weirdo." He shrugged.

It's been about a week since the whole Changbin staring and Hyunjin's lips scene that went down.

Changbin didn't have class and he knows Minho doesn't either, so he went to his place.

"Where's Chan?" Changbin asked as he lied down on the couch with Minho.

Minho shrugged. "Probably with that Jeongin kid."

A few moments passed of them in silence watching Netflix, until Changbin sat up and spoke.

"Hyung." Changbin said.

"What?" Minho questioned and sat up too.

"Can we kiss?"

"Bitch what?" Minho looked at him in shock.

"Just a little kiss, I'm tryna see something." Changbin shrugged.

"See what?" The older folded his arms.

"I'll say later, just kiss me first."

"Fine." Minho mumbled and gave in. He didn't feel like listening to the younger pester him for a kiss right now.

Minho closed his eyes and slightly puckered his lips and waited.

"God this is so weird." Changbin said and stared at his lips.

Minho opened his eyes and looked at him. "You're the one asking for this, not me. Are we kissing or not?"

"Yeah- we are."

Changbin put his hands on either side of the older's face and brought their lips together for a quick peck.

"Hmm. I feel nothing." Changbin said and removed his hands from Minho's face.

"You were supposed to feel something?" Minho questioned.

"Yeah. It was a test to see if I'm gay or not. I didn't feel any type of way while kissing you so I guess I'm not." The younger explained.

"Why do you think you're gay?" Minho asked.

"Remember last week when Hyunjin hurt his ankle at dance?" Changbin started and Minho nodded.

"Well- in the nurses office, while we were talking, he licked his lips and I can't get them out of my head since then."

"Excuse me?" Minho said and blinked.

"Yeah like, I just find his lips so attractive. They're so nice. They're plump, pink-"

"Okay I understand." Minho cut him off.

"Every time I see Hyunjin, I look at his lips and wonder how it would feel if I kissed them."

"Sounds pretty gay to me." Minho laughed.

"You think?" Changbin mumbled and the older nodded.

He sighed and leaned back on the couch. Why is this so complicated.

"Seo Changbin!"

It was the next day and Changbin was sitting in the cafeteria at lunch waiting for Chan and Minho.

The said male looks up from his phone and sees Mina sit down in front of him.

"Oh- Mina, hi." He says. "What's up?"

Not going to lie, all this thinking about Hyunjin's lips made him completely forget about his crush on Mina.

"What are you doing on Friday night?" She asked and leaned on the table.

"Depends what you're asking me to do." Changbin replied and she laughed.

"I'm holding a house party. I was wondering if you wanted to come." She smiled.

"Yeah sure." He said.

"Great!" Mina said while standing up. "I'll text you the address, bye!" She said before walking away.

After Mina walked away, he immediately took out his phone and texted Hyunjin.

He wasn't even sure why he needed to text him and ask, but he had the urge to.

hyunjin

today 12:40

yo <
you going to mina's party on friday? <

> yah why

ok good <
me too <
seen

~~

i love minbin