14

"I love you Hyunjin-ah." Changbin said as they were eating their lunch. They decided to go to a burger joint not too far from school.

"Why so suddenly?" Hyunjin blushed and looked down at his plate.

"Why? I can't just say I love my boyfriend?" Changbin smirked and the younger blushed even more.

"N-No you can. I love you too." Hyunjin said.

"I love you more." Changbin winked.

"Gosh..." Hyunjin mumbled and continued eating his food.

"What should we do for the baby shower? Should we do a gender reveal party?" Mina asks.

Changbin sighed and listened to Mina who was sitting on the opposite side of the couch from him.

"Do whatever you want Mina. It's your baby." Changbin said.

"And it's yours too." She said and then got up and went to his kitchen. "You got any more of those chips?" She asked.

"No Mina. You ate them all." He replied, not paying much attention to her and scrolling through his phone.

"Sorry. It's my cravings. I'm gaining so much weight." Mina whined.

Changbin looked over at her and shrugged. She didn't look that much different at all. She's only been pregnant for seven weeks, her baby bump was still small anyways.

Just then Changbin's doorbell rang. His eyes lit up as he rushed over to the door to answer it.

"Hyunjinnie!" He smiled and wrapped his arms around the taller's neck for a kiss.

"Hi hyungie." Hyunjin smiled as they parted from the kiss.

Mina watched from the kitchen and rolled her eyes. She grabbed her stuff and started making her way to the door.

"Bye Changbin. Hyunjin." She walked by the younger and left.

"Mina was here again?" Hyunjin frowned.

"Yeah. You know her. She keeps inviting herself over." Changbin said and began walking to the couch, the younger following. "Mostly just to eat all my food. It's annoying."

Hyunjin didn't like hearing this. That she would come over and it would just be the two of them alone in his house.

Mina has been doing that a lot lately and Hyunjin is clearly aware of her motive.

"She wants to do a baby shower." Changbin groaned and lied his head down on Hyunjin's lap.

"Baby shower?" He repeated and ran his fingers through the older's hair.

"Hmm, and a gender reveal party. I really don't want to though. I'm not into that shit." He sighed.

"Then don't." Hyunjin said. "Let her do what she wants."

"That's what I said, then she goes and says what she always says, how it's my baby too."

Hyunjin frowned. His boyfriend is obviously stressed about this and he hates seeing him in this state.

The younger leaned down and pressed their lips together.

Changbin kissed him back, then changed his position so he would be sitting up and straddling the younger's lap.

He kissed Hyunjin again and they began making out. Before it could get too heated, Hyunjin moved back then looked down at their laps.

"What's wrong Jinnie?" Changbin asked and cupped Hyunjin's face with his hands.

"Please don't leave me for Mina and the baby." Hyunjin mumbled.

"We're making out and you're thinking about that?" Changbin joked- but not really.

"I'm sorry it's just- I can see what she's doing." He started. "These past couple weeks she's trying to make you guys on good terms so when the baby comes you can all live together as one happy family without me."

He's been wanting to get that off his chest all this time.

He's not even sure if the older sees her objective because he keeps letting her spend time together with him.

"Hyunjin I'm not going to leave you." Changbin sighed. "But you have to see this from my side. My baby is in her. I can't not be on good terms with her. What do you want me to do when it's born? Just ignore the existence of the child because I don't like it's mother?"

"No you're right." Hyunjin sighed and looked down again. "What I said was stupid I'm sorry."

"No, no it wasn't stupid. I can see where you're coming from." Changbin said and held his hand.

He leaned in and kissed the younger's lips.

"I'm trying to be the best boyfriend I can, despite this situation." He said softly.

"I love you hyung." Hyunjin said with a small smile.

"I love you too Hyunjinnie."

~~

i had a hard time writing this so i hope this is fine hhh