12

"What?" Hyunjin softly whispered.

"I said let's have sex. Did I stutter?" Changbin said and started the car again.

"Wait, where are we going?" Hyunjin asked.

"To mine. I live alone." He replied.

"A-are we really gonna-"

"Yes baby, do you not want to?" He asked. "Because I want you." He said seductively

"No I-I want to." Hyunjin mumbled in embarrassment. He was already getting turned on from him just saying that.

"Alright then." Changbin smirked and continued driving.

They couldn't even control themselves. As soon as they got there, they were all over each other, making out as they walked in.

When they got to the living room, Changbin pushed the younger onto the couch.

He's never had sex with a guy before, but he's searched it up and has been preparing himself for it once he started liking Hyunjin.

"I am going to ride you." Changbin said while climbing onto the younger's lap and kissing his lips aggressively.

Hyunjin kissed back and complied with whatever the older wanted to do with him.

It only took a few seconds before all their articles of clothing ended up scattered somewhere on the floor.

Hyunjin sat back in the couch, with Changbin on top of him.

The older used a bit of lube that he bought just for this occasion, lined himself up with Hyunjin's length and roughly slammed down on it.

And fuck did Changbin think it hurt. He honesty didn't think it would hurt that bad.

"Holy fucking shit~!" Changbin cried out and dug his nails into the skin of Hyunjin's shoulders.

"Hmm~ shit hyung, are you okay?" Hyunjin asked. That felt really good, but he was also worried if the older was in pain.

Changbin nodded then kissed the younger's lips then began to slowly move up and down on his dick.

Hyunjin let out a loud moan and was about to place his hands on Changbin's waist, but the older stopped him.

"D-don't touch me. Only when I say you can. Just watch." He groaned.

Hyunjin bit his lip and nodded in understanding.

Changbin placed his hands back on the younger's shoulders and continued the motion moving up and down.

He did it over and over again, eventually getting faster, bouncing up and down on him. Occasionally rolling his hips around as well. By this point it didn't hurt anymore. It felt really good.

Hyunjin let out shaky moans then leaned back and shut his eyes tightly.

"You like this Hyunjin-ah?" Changbin said while panting. "You like this feeling of me around your dick?"

"Shit yes." Hyunjin groaned. "I fucking love it."

"Please let me touch you now hyung." Hyunjin begged. "Please."

"F-fine." Changbin breathed out. His thighs were getting tired now anyways.

The younger immediately placed his hands on Changbin's waist and thrusted into him even harder.

"Fuck Hyunjin!" The older let out a loud moan at the sudden aggressiveness.

"H-hyung~" Hyunjin whined after thrusting into him a few more times.

"What baby? Are you close?" Changbin asked with a smirk on his face. He wrapped his arms around the younger's neck.

Hyunjin nodded quickly.

"Go ahead, release inside me. Fill me up with your hot cum." Changbin said into his ear.

That was enough to put the younger on edge. Within seconds he released his liquid, completely filling the older up.

Hyunjin let go of his tight grip on Changbin's waist and leaned back on the couch.

"We're not finished. I didn't cum yet."

Hyunjin knew what that meant. He got off the couch and kneeled on the floor in front of him.

Without any hesitation, Hyunjin engulfed Changbin's length in his mouth and began bobbing his head up and down.

"Y-you're doing so fucking well baby." Changbin groaned at the feeling of the younger's tongue swirling around him. He grabbed his hair and pushed him down deeper, causing him to gag a little.

The noises that Hyunjin's mouth were making was so lewd but hot at the same time, it was driving Changbin insane.

Within a few more seconds, he came deep in Hyunjin's throat and he swallowed all of it.

He stood up and grabbed the younger's hand and helped him stand up as well.

Changbin leaned in for a kiss and smiled, Hyunjin smiled too.

"Let's shower?" Changbin said.

Hyunjin nodded and followed him to the washroom.

After showering, the two of them lied down in bed together.

Hyunjin has his head resting on the older's chest, so Changbin ran his fingers through his hair.

"I like you Hyunjin-ah." Changbin said then kissed his head.

"R-really?" Hyunjin looked up at him. "What about Mina?!"

"I don't really care about Mina now. I've realized that. Before, I was just in denial and used Mina as distraction for my feelings for you." Changbin sighed.

"Oh." Hyunjin blushed and snuggled closer to him. "Well I like you too."

"So do you wanna be my boyfriend?" Changbin asked.

"Yeah, I'll be you boyfriend." Hyunjin nodded and kissed him then put his head back down on his chest.

Just then, Changbin's phone started to ring.

He reached over to the side table and answered it.

It was Mina, it better be important if she's calling at this time of the night and ruining his romantic moment with Hyunjin.

"Hi Mina." Changbin said and rolled his eyes.

Hyunjin heard muffled speaking from the other line, then it fell silent.

Wondering why it got so silent all of a sudden, the younger looked back up and Changbin who's phone was no longer by his ear.

He was just staring into the distance with his mouth slightly open at a loss for words.

"What? What happened?" Hyunjin asked and sat up.

"M-Mina..." Changbin started. He then turned and looked Hyunjin in the eyes.

"She said she's pregnant."

~~

really fuckin bored so double update yay

also sorry everyone who was asking for top changbin

i literally can't see him topping in this ship bottom changbin is superior