epilogue

5 years later

"Ah— Jinnie~~!"

The younger's name echoed through the bathroom as Changbin was pressed against the tile walls of the shower.

Hyunjin grabbed a hold of his waist and rammed into his hole even harder, causing the older to let out a scream when he hits his sweet spot.

"Oh yes Hyunjin!! Right there!" Changbin moaned.

"Hyung I'm coming." The younger said as his pace quickened.

Changbin mumbled some incoherent words as him and Hyunjin released at the same time.

The older's legs felt so weak so Hyunjin helped him stand by placing his hands on his waist and turning him around.

Changbin looked up and Hyunjin and he looked really hot right now. His face was all red and flushed from the steam from the shower (and sex) and his lips were red and plump.

"You're so fucking sexy baby." Changbin mumbled and crashed their lips together.

Hyunjin all of a sudden pulled away and looked and Changbin in shock.

"Babe we have to go watch Min now." He said and turned off the shower.

"What?" Changbin asked and followed him out.

"Remember? Last night we promised Mina we'd watch him while she goes on a date." The younger said and grabbed a towel.

"Oh yeah. Shit." Changbin said.

The two quickly got ready and drove over to Mina's place.

They knock on the door and Mina answers.

"Oh my god there you guys are. I was getting worried you wouldn't come and I'd have to cancel the date if I couldn't find a babysitter fast enough." Mina signed.

"Sorry." Hyunjin said. "You look good, Mina."

"Thanks." She smiled.

"Uncle Hyunjin and Changbin are here?!" They hear a small voice come from behind her.

The five year old smiled widely upon seeing them.

"Hi Min!" Changbin said and the little boy ran into their arms to greet them with a hug.

Just then a car pulls into her driveway and a handsome guy comes out of the car.

"Hey, Mina." He smiled and held out his hand.

"Hi Jisung." She blushed and took it.

"Take care of Mina alright!" Changbin called out the them as they were walking to his car.

"If you hurt her we'll beat you up." Hyunjin said.

"Yeah!!" Min added and folded his arms, trying to look tough as well.

"G-guys stop." Mina said in embarrassment. She then got into his car and apologized about them to Jisung.

"Can we go get ice cream?" Min asks.

"Sure, but you can't tell your mommy." Hyunjin said.

"Yeah. She got mad at us last time for giving you too much." Changbin said.

"Okay. I pinky promise I won't tell." Min said and puts out his pinky.

They connected them and Min smiled brightly.

"You guys are the best uncle's ever."

"Oh yeah?" Hyunjin said and the little boy nodded.

The three of them got into Changbin's car and happily made their way to the store to buy some ice cream.

~~

okay noww we done lmao thanks for reading!