11

Hyunjin looked at himself one more time in the mirror and sighed.

"Why am I worrying so much about how I look, it's not even a date..." He mumbled.

After fixing his hair one more time and spraying cologne on himself, he finally went outside to Changbin who was waiting in his Audi on the driveway.

"Hey hyung." He said as he sat down in the passenger seat.

"Hi Hyunjin." Changbin said then started the car.

The younger looked to the back seat, then back at him.

"Where's Mina?" He asked.

"Don't know, probably on her way there too." Changbin replied.

"We're not picking her up?" Hyunjin questioned.

"No, why would we be picking her up." He scoffed.

"I just thought..." Hyunjin started but then stopped. "Nothing it's okay."

Changbin shrugged and continued their way to the mall.

"Seo Changbin!"

The two of them hear a familiar female voice call when they enter the cinema.

"Mina, hi." Changbin said as they approached her.

"Hi Mina." Hyunjin waved.

"Hmm." She responded and avoided eye contact with him.

"Let's go get our tickets now!" She smiles and grabbed onto Changbin's arm. He tried to shake her off but her grip was tight.

"Great, guess I'm third wheeling..." Hyunjin thought as he followed them to the ticket sales.

"Two tickets please." Changbin said to the teller.

"Oh." Mina blushed and tucked her hair behind her ear. "You didn't have to buy a ticket for me."

"I didn't. This is for Hyunjin." Changbin said and handed the worker his money.

Mina scoffed and took out her wallet as Changbin finished paying.

"Here Hyunjin-ah." Changbin said and handed him the ticket.

"T-thanks." He blushed.

"You can get the popcorn, Jinnie and I will go inside and save seats." Changbin said.

"Oh. Alright." Mina said in shock as she watched Changbin intertwine his hands with the younger and walk into the movie theatre.

"This was supposed to be my date. Why does it feel like I'm third wheeling." She mumbled in frustration.

"Hyung..." Hyunjin said quietly as they sat down.

"What?" He asked and turned to him.

"You shouldn't be so mean to Mina."

"What are you talking about?" Changbin asked.

Hyunjin looked down at their hands which were still intertwined on the arm of the chair.