23

"Hyung it stings."

"I'm sorry Hyunjin-ah, just a bit more." Changbin said and continued cleaning up the cuts on his face.

"Changbin hyung..." Hyunjin mumbled and looked at the other who was focused on mending his wounds.

Their faces were really close to each other, a few centimetres closer and they could kiss.

"Hmm?" Changbin said then looked up so they would make eye contact.

"I missed you... I'm sorry for ignoring you and not letting you explain properly." Hyunjin said quietly.

The older smiled then leaned in and pressed their lips together. "I missed you too Hyunjinnie."

Hyunjin smiled and placed his hands on the other's waist pulling him in closer.

Changbin completely forgot about what he was doing to Hyunjin's face and positioned himself so that he could be on the younger's lap and wrap his arms around his neck.

Hyunjin placed his hands on Changbin's ass and brought him closer. He began moving their hips to create friction.

Changbin broke the kiss and looked down at his boyfriend with a smirk on his face.

Hyunjin whined when they stopped kissing and pouted.

"You're so needy." Changbin said and ran his thumb over Hyunjin's bottom lip, smearing saliva from the kiss across it.

Hyunjin nodded desperately. "Hyung please." He said and rolled his hips again. "I missed you."

"How dirty baby, you wanna do this now? When the nurse can walk in any moment?" Changbin said and began unbuckling Hyunjin's belt, still keeping eye contact.

The older then got off of him and closed the curtains around the bed and went back to sit beside him.

Changbin slightly pulled down Hyunjin's pants and boxers. He then spat on his hand and began pumping his length.

"Ahh~ hyung use your mouth~" Hyunjin whined through moans.

Changbin scoffed and shoved two of his fingers from his other hand in Hyunjin's mouth.

"You're asking too much Hyunjin-ah. You don't deserve my mouth right now, now be quiet before someone hears." Changbin said.

Hyunjin let out a groan but it was muffled by Changbin's fingers. Oh how he wanted the older's godly mouth but this is what he had to settle for, his hand.

Changbin began to get faster and faster, he could feel his high coming.

Just then they hear the door open followed by heels against the tile floor.

"Hyunjin, Changbin are you guys still here?" The nurse asks.

"Yeah, we're still here." Changbin said as he sped up his hand and shoved his fingers deeper into Hyunjin's mouth.

"Ngh~~" Hyunjin groaned. He was gonna come any minute now.

"Hyunjin are you alright?" She asked.

"He's fine. His cuts just hurt." Changbin said with a smirk and continues stroking his dick.

"They must be bad then, let me see." She said and was about to open the curtain.

Before she could, her phone began to ring.

"Sorry boys I have to take this. I'll be back soon." She said and quickly left the room.

Just as she closed the door, Hyunjin released in the older's hand with a silent moan.

Changbin brought his hand to his mouth and licked it clean without breaking eye contact, then removed his fingers from Hyunjin's mouth.

"T-that was..." Hyunjin began but Changbin cut him off by kissing his lips.

"Hot." He smirked.

It has been a few days since they made up, Changbin hasn't heard anything from Chan and it kind of worried him, he should be fine though.

Hyunjin and Changbin walked happily on campus hand in hand.

"It's nice to see the two lovebirds made up."

The two of them turned around and see Felix behind them.

"Oh, Felix, hey." Hyunjin smiled.

"Felix! There you are!"

The three of them see Chan walk up to him and place his arm on his shoulder.

It immediately gets awkward when Chan sees who Felix is talking too.

"Oh... Changbin. Hyunjin. Hi." Chan said.

"Hi hyung." Changbin said and Hyunjin awkwardly waved.

"We're gonna go eat lunch together. Wanna come with?" Felix asked.

"Let's just go us two. I'm sure they won't mind." Chan said and looked and the two of them.

"Yeah we're fine go ahead." Changbin said.

"Alright then. We'll see you guys." Felix said and him and Chan walked away.

Changbin and Hyunjin watched them go.

"Felix doesn't know about the Chan drama does he?" Changbin asked.

"No. I never told him." Hyunjin replied.

"Good. Keep it that way."

~~

i hope this book isn't getting messy hhh