05

How badly Changbin wanted to leave this dance practice.

Minho seemed like he was having a good time, and that honestly shocked him.

On the bright side though, him and Mina were actually talking. They did the warm up stretches together.

"Guys, were going to get into four's and do small group dances." A senior said.

Changbin went with Minho. He was about to ask Mina if she wanted to be in their group, but she already went with her friends.

"Felix I don't think we should ask them-"

"Hey you guys wanna be with us, we need two more people."

Changbin turns around at who was speaking and sees the freshmen from two days ago.

"Sure." Minho smiled and Changbin shrugged.

Hyunjin kept looking at Changbin and made sure that he wouldn't be near him or bother him.

Felix, Minho and Hyunjin began choreographing the dance while Changbin just sat there and watched.

"Changbin you kind of need to participate to learn the dance." Minho said. Hyunjin nodded in agreement. He's been wanting to say that for a long time but was to scared.

"Can't I just watch you guys make it and learn it later?" He groaned.

"No get your lazy ass over here now." Minho said.

"Why-"

"This is a group effort of four not three so get over here before I smack you."

"Jeez hyung, never thought you'd take dance so seriously." Changbin sighed then stood up and began walking over to the group.

Hyunjin looked at Minho in admiration. Minho was everything he wanted to be. He stood up against Changbin, is good looking and is so amazing at dance even though today is his first day.

"You're so cool Minho hyung!" Hyunjin said. He wasn't even expecting to say that, it kind of slipped.

"What?" Minho and Changbin say in unison and face the younger.

"I said you're r-really cool." Hyunjin mumbled in embarrassment.

"Minho is the opposite of cool." Changbin mumbled and laughed, causing the older to elbow him.

"You're just jealous cuz you've never had someone younger than you look up to you before." Minho said to him.

He then turned to Hyunjin and smiled. "Thank you."

"Y-you're welcome." Hyunjin blushed.

Changbin folded his arms and scoffed at the two in front of him.

"Well, let's continue the dance now." Felix said and the two nodded.

When they finally started getting most of the choreography, they began to practice it.

When they were practicing a turn, Hyunjin twisted his ankle and fell down.

"Hyunjin are you okay?" Minho asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Hyunjin said but then winced standing up.

"No you're not. Go get ice. Changbin go with." Minho ordered.

"What? Why me?" Changbin asked.

"You were complaining you wanted to leave here in the first place. Here's your chance." Minho said. "Felix and I need to finish the dance."

"Fine." Changbin said and wrapped his arm around Hyunjin to help him walk. The younger flinched at the sudden contact with him.

"Chill out. I'm not gonna hurt you." He said.

"That's questionable." Hyunjin mumbled. Changbin heard but didn't say anything.

As they were walking, Hyunjin was just muttering apologies for him having to come help him.

"It's fine, can you stop apologizing now?" Changbin said.

"Okay sorry-" He said then realized he apologized again.

When the nurse was checking Hyunjin's ankle for a sprain, Changbin sat in the chairs at the front bored out of his mind.

So, he decided to text just hyunjin.

just hyunjin

today 16:30

yo <

*bzz*

Changbin looks down at the phone on the coffee table in front of him

"Isn't that Hyunjin's phone?" He mumbled.

He tried again.

what are you doing? <

*bzz*

"Holy shit, no way."

Finally, he called just hyunjin, to be 100% sure.

*ring ring*

Changbin flipped over the phone and gasped in shock.

incoming call from
little asshole
accept/decline

Just then the nurse walked in and Changbin recollected himself.

"Your friend is okay. He's just on the bed icing his ankle." She said.

"Okay, thanks." He replied.

He picked up Hyunjin's phone then rushed to where he was.

"You're just hyunjin?!!" Changbin said to the male sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Pardon?" Hyunjin asked confused.

"I'm little asshole." Changbin said and pointed to himself.

"O-oh that..." Hyunjin mumbled.

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Why do you think?"

Changbin just shrugged.

"Cuz you're a mean little asshole." Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"Oh- um sorry about before." Changbin apologized half heartedly.

"Whatever, now that you know can you just leave me alone and stop texting me?"

"Hyunjin, now that I know I can't just leave you alone." Changbin said.

"And why's that?" He groaned.

"Cuz now you know something."

"What's that?"

"That I like Mina, and you're gonna help me get her." He smirked.

~~

okay so i changed the rating of this book to mature because i'm going to add smut in the later chapters

i already wrote two smut scenes for the book and it's not even there yet oops