18

"You're the cutest in the world Hyunjinnie~"

"No you're the cutest in the whole universe hyungie~"

Changbin smiled then kissed the younger's cheek and snuggled closer into his arms.

"You're the best boyfriend ever." He said with his cheeks turning pink.

Hyunjin kissed the top of his head, "But you're the bestest boyfriend in the world."

Changbin kissed his cheek again and giggled. "You're the sweetest."

"No hyungie, you're-"

"Dear GOD. I've been standing here for two minutes and I want to vomit."

The two of them get out of their own little world and look behind them to see Felix standing by the bench they were sitting on.

"You guys are really gonna sit here and act like this in the middle of campus?" Felix rolled his eyes.

"Yes and what about it?" Changbin said and hugged Hyunjin again. "I love my Hyunjinnie." He said.

"Awe I love you too hyungie." Hyunjin hugged him back.

"Anyways. While you two act like lovestruck idiots, I'm going back home to get ready." Felix said. "I'm going on a date with Chan." He said to Hyunjin.

"Oh my God really?!" Hyunjin said happily.

"Wait- Bang Chan?" Changbin said. "As in my friend??"

"Yeah." Hyunjin said. "Felix liked him ever since he came and sat with us like two days ago." He said in a teasing tone and Felix blushed.

"Two days, huh." Changbin said and the two nodded.

"Why? What about it." Hyunjin asked.

"Oh, nothing." Changbin said then stood up. "I just remembered I had to do something." He leaned down and gave Hyunjin a peck and said a quick bye to Felix before leaving the two there and heading to the residence buildings.

Once he got to Chan's dorm, he didn't even bother knocking. He already knows he's in there.

He busts down the door to Chan's room and points at the two half naked boys making out on the bed.

"Stop making out, now." Changbin said.

Jeongin quickly gets off Chan and goes under the blankets.

"Bro what the fuck??" Chan said to him.

"I could be saying the same to you." Changbin said. He then picked Jeongin's clothes up off of the floor and threw them at him. "Jeongin please leave. I need to talk to your boyfriend alone."

The tone of Changbin's voice honestly scared him a bit so he quickly left the dorm after changing and giving the older a quick peck in the cheek.

Once they both heard he was gone, Changbin finally spoke up.

"So what are you doing later tonight, hmm?" He said.

Chan shrugged. "Going out."

"With who?"

"Why does it matter? Are you my mother now?" Chan rolled his eyes.

Changbin walked up to the bed and stood in front of him.

"I know you're about to cheat on Jeongin with Felix." He said.

"And you're making a big deal out of this why?"

"Because Felix is my boyfriend's friend." Changbin said.

"And? I'm still lost." Chan shrugged stood up.

"You're going to hurt Felix, and Hyunjin will be really sad if Felix is hurt. Not only that, Jeongin will be too." Changbin said.

"Goddamn Changbin is this you? Since when have you actually cared about other people's feelings?" Chan said with a small laugh.

"I-"

Chan moved closer and cut him off with a low voice. "You'd do the fucking same Changbin have you forgotten why we're friends? How you even got Hyunjin's phone number in the first place?"

"We're not the same anymore Chan. I don't fuck around with peoples feelings and sleep with them for fun anymore." Changbin said pushing him away.

"Yeah and why is that?" Chan asked him.

"Because I have Hyunjin now." Changbin said.

"Here you go again with Hyunjin." The older mumbled under his breath.

"And? what's wrong with Hyunjin?" Changbin folded his arms.

Chan looked like he was about to speak but then stopped himself and stayed quiet.

"Whatever. It doesn't matter. Just leave Bin." Chan said and gently pushed him away.

"A-alright then..." Changbin said and made his way to the door.

He wanted to say something about the whole Jeongin and Felix thing, but he just couldn't after seeing the dramatic change in Chan's mood.

"Bye hyung." He said quietly before leaving and closing the door.

Changbin thought about the scene that happened just now and he was so confused. That took such a weird turn, he doesn't know what to do now.

"What the fuck was that..."

~~

i haven't updated in so long ahh this feels so weird