02

Changbin thought about the possible conclusions to this situation.

Either Mina was drunk and completely forgot about their interaction at the club, she's messing with him or she gave him the wrong number.

He decided to go to sleep and respond tomorrow morning. This required too much thinking and he was not in the right mindset to think right now.

The next morning, he woke up and checked his messages. A few from Instagram, Chan and surprisingly "Kang Mina".

He opened it and see what she had to say.

kang mina

today, 2:28

> lol who
seen

> yo you can't just accuse me of being someone then leave me on read

today, 9:30

mina is this a joke <

> um

do you not remember me? <
we met last night <

> idk what you're going through
> maybe you had a rough night last night
> but i think she gave you the wrong number

so then who is this <

> ew weirdo why you wanna know

what <
lemme at least know who's number she gave <
you already know my name anyways <

> fine
> hyunjin

hyunjin <

> yes that's my name congrats you can read

what's your last name <
there are many hyunjin's <

> just hyunjin
> i'm not telling my last name stalker

whatever <
i have to go to school <

> lmao you went clubbing and you had class next morning
> dummy

i'm going <
bye hyunjin <
i'll text you later <

> bye
> pls don't
seen

Changbin put his phone down and quickly went to get ready for his 10:30 class.

Once he got there, he was about fifteen minutes late. He quietly made his way over to his normal spot, trying not to disturb the lecture.

"And the dumbass has finally arrived."

"Shut up hyung." Changbin whispered to Minho who had a smirk on his face.

"I told you idiots not to go." Minho started. "Who the fuck goes clubbing on a Tuesday night."

"Last night was fun, you should've come." Changbin said. "I met a girl that goes to our school her name is Kang Mina. She gave me the wrong number though."

Minho laughed then quickly put his hand over his mouth because it was a bit too loud.

"She swerved your ass." He teased.

"Well she goes to our school so if I run into her I'll ask for her real one." Changbin shrugged.

"As if you'll get it." Minho said with a smirk.

Changbin rolled his eyes then lightly hit him. "Fuck off."

"Hyunjin! Over here!"

The said male heard the voices of his friends calling him to sit with them, so he turned around and quickly made his way towards them.

Without looking where we was going, he collided with someone and both of them fell to the floor.

"Hyunjin, are you okay?" Seungmin and Felix ask rushing over to him.

"Yeah I'm fine," Hyunjin said standing up. He turned to the shorter male he bumped into who stood up as well.

"Uh- sorry about that." Hyunjin said quietly. He could tell this guy was from an older year. He's seen him before. The older years sort of scared him.

"Watch where you're fucking going." The male spat. "Tall ass." He rolled his eyes and walked away.

"He didn't have to be so mean about it." Felix said then patted Hyunjin's shoulder.

"Yeah it's okay, he's just an asshole." Seungmin assured.

Hyunjin frowned. What that guy said kind of bothered him.

"Alright." Hyunjin sighed then went to sit at the table to have lunch.

~~

i was gonna wait a couple days to write the next part but whatever here it is 🤪