09

"You didn't tell Minho, did you?"

"W-what?" Hyunjin said. The drive was silent until now, so Changbin speaking kind of took him off guard.

"Did you tell Minho what happened in the washroom?" He said.

"Oh that- no. No I didn't tell him." Hyunjin said then looked down at his hands.

Once they got to the driveway of Hyunjin's house, Changbin turned to the side and looked at him.

"Hyunjin-ah." Changbin mumbled.

"Hmm?" He said and looked at him too. It was really hard trying to keep the eye contact for a while without getting embarrassed.

"Can we kiss again?"

"K-kiss again? Why?"

"Because I like it?" Changbin said in an obvious tone.

"I-I guess we can-"

Changbin placed his hand on the back on Hyunjin's neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

The younger melted into it, he brought his hands to Changbin's hair and began to run his fingers through it.

They couldn't help it, it started getting heated.

Changbin bit Hyunjin's lip and he slipped his tongue in and explored every corner of his mouth.

Hyunjin suddenly moved back. He was panting, his cheeks were flushed and lips were coated in saliva.

"H-hyung you're too rough." The younger mumbled, his cheeks turning even more red.

Changbin placed his hand on Hyunjin's cheek and rubbed his thumb over his bottom lip. It was red and slightly swollen from him biting too hard.

"Sorry." The older said. "Your lips are a fucking drug, Hyunjin."

Hyunjin blushed at that comment. "I should go in now."

Changbin removed his hand from the younger's face.

"Yeah, okay."

"Bye hyung." Hyunjin said before getting out and closing the door.

"Bye."

When he saw that Hyunjin was inside his house, he drove away and went home to take a cold shower.

Changbin did not expect to end the date by sleeping with Mina.

Surprisingly, his intentions tonight was not to have sex. It was just to enjoy dinner and a movie at her house.

He lied in her bed and stared at the ceiling. He looked at the sleeping girl beside him and sighed.

He felt so bad. At this point, Changbin is not even sure if he likes her or not.

This situation is not ideal. The sex was terrible, and Mina said that she liked him since they met at the club, and apparently the whole wrong number thing was a mistake.

He doesn't really believe that, but whatever.

Changbin quietly got out of bed, put on his clothes and left. He really didn't want to be there the next morning.

Once he got home, he showered and tried to go to sleep.

It was like 2am, but he wasn't tired so he did the first thing that came to mind, text Hyunjin.