28

"Jinnie I'm kind of nervous..." Changbin mumbled as he was fixing his outfit in the mirror for the tenth time this evening.

"There is nothing to worry about. Trust me my parents are gonna like you— I'm pretty sure." Hyunjin said.

"You're pretty sure?? You need to be 100% sure." Changbin whined.

"Yeah okay okay." Hyunjin started. "They will like you."

Believe it or not, Changbin has actually never been inside Hyunjin's house since they started dating, therefore he's never met his parents.

Sure, he's been there to pick him up, but when they want to chill out and watch movies or something, they usually go to Changbin's since he lives alone.

"They might interrogate you with questions by the way."

Changbin sighed. To be honest, he's never been in a relationship as serious as this.

He's never met the parents of anyone he's been with before so honestly, this was kind of scary.

He wants Hyunjin's parents to like him, since he likes Hyunjin a lot and wants to be with him.

Once they were both ready to go, they drove to the restaurant where they agreed to meet Hyunjin's parents for dinner.

"Mom, dad, this is Changbin. My boyfriend I've been telling you about." Hyunjin introduced him as they sat down.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Hwang." Changbin said with a smile and shook both of their hands.

They've began taking for a while, about school, what Changbin's major was and what he wants to do.

Changbin began to not feel so scared anymore talking to them.

It was mostly him, Hyunjin and his mother talking though, his father didn't talk as much.

"So, Changbin how many people have you been with before my son." Mr. Hwang finally spoke.

"Uhh—" That question definitely caught Changbin off guard. It was absolutely out of nowhere. What was he supposed to say to that? He just continued to chew on his pasta as he thought about what to say.

"Say something." Hyunjin mumbled to him quietly, but Changbin didn't say anything.

"Oh honey, I think that's a really awkward question to ask him don't you think?" Mrs Hwang said.

Changbin just half smiled and looked down. "Shit."

After dinner, Hyunjin said he was going back to Changbin's before he comes home.

"God, your dad probably hates me now." Changbin said as he flopped down on his bed.

"I wouldn't say hates you." Hyunjin said as he flopped beside him.

Hyunjin lied down on his side so he would be facing the older.

"Why didn't you answer him though?" He asked.

"Hmm?"

"Why didn't you say how many people you've been with?" Hyunjin asked.

"Oh well—" Changbin started and turned on his side so he can face Hyunjin as well.

"Because it's not something I'm proud of." The older said.

After hearing this, Hyunjin felt some sort of comfort he didn't know he was longing to feel.

"It's okay." Hyunjin said and kissed him.

"He must've really taken it the wrong way, your dad." Changbin said.

"Who cares it's fine." Hyunjin smiled and cuddled against him.

"I think you should tell your parents you're gonna spend the night." Changbin said and wrapped his arms around Hyunjin.

The younger smiled at the feeling of being in his arms.

"Yeah."

~~

this book is kinda getting long i'm gonna end it soon :P

didn't proofread