25

Chan let out a final moan as he released himself in Jeongin, then pulled out and flopped down beside him.

"So what's wrong hyung." Jeongin asked and looked over and Chan who was panting and had flustered cheeks.

"What— what did you mean?" Chan asked and faced him as well.

"I can tell something is wrong from your sex." Jeongin admitted.

"Was I that bad?"

"You've fucked me better."

Chan sighed. "I'm sorry Jeongin."

"It's fine. Wanna tell me what's bothering you?" Jeongin said then lied down on his side and started drawing circles on the older's bare chest.

"I want to, but I really can't. I need to figure it  out myself first." Chan sighed.

"Alright then." Jeongin mumbled then cuddled closer and rested his head on his chest.

*knock knock*

"Hmm~ hyung, stop there's someone at the door."

Changbin didn't listen and continued sucking the sweet spot of Hyunjin's neck.

*knock knock*

"Hyung~~"

Changbin groaned as he stopped sucking Hyunjin's neck and got off of him.

"Better be real fucking important." Changbin said as he made his way to the door. Hyunjin put his shirt back on and followed.

Changbin opened the door and saw someone who he was not expecting.

"Ch-Chan hyung?!" He said in shock,

"What are you doing here?" Hyunjin stepped up beside Changbin and folded his arms.

"I know this seems pathetic," Chan said and placed his hand on the back of his neck. "But I need help and you're the only person I can talk to, Changbin."

"Well you can talk to both of us." Hyunjin said.

The three of them went to the living room and sat down.

Hyunjin sat in the loveseat right beside Chan to make sure that him and Changbin wouldn't sit together. Meanwhile Changbin sat on the side chair.

"So, what's wrong?" Changbin said.

"I haven't broke up with Jeongin and I'm sorta dating Felix but I just had sex with Jeongin." Chan blurted out.

"Wait hold on what the fuck!!?" Hyunjin said with his voice slightly raised. "Why would you do that to Felix! He is my best friend! He doesn't deserve any of this."

"I know." Chan said. "This is my problem. I like both of them and I don't want to break their hearts."

"Well one of them won't like you anymore once they hear what I'm about to say." Hyunjin said and pulled out his phone and began to call Felix.

"Baby stop." Changbin snatched the phone away and cancelled the call.

"Wha- why are you on his side." Hyunjin said to Changbin. "Why are you helping him get away with this?!"

Changbin didn't answer and turned to Chan again, not giving Hyunjin his phone back.

"I can't believe it..." Hyunjin mumbled and sat back in the couch.

"So what are you going to do?" Changbin said to Chan. "You can't keep both of them, you need to choose one."

"I don't know who to choose!" Chan said. "I like them both, Felix is sweet and Jeongin is adorable."

"Just tell them! Come clean!" Hyunjin said.

"No. Don't. That's the last thing you wanna do." Changbin said and Chan nodded.

"Well someone has experience in this." Hyunjin mumbled. "But wait, Changbin does know about these things because before we met he was a total fuckboy who just slept with and dated anyone." Hyunjin sat back and thought.

"That's how we met in the first place, a girl he tried to fuck that night gave him the wrong number."

"And that's why these two are friends..."

Hyunjin just sat quiet in his thoughts and listened to their conversation.

He listened to how his boyfriend explained to Chan how he is going to lie to not get caught.

Hyunjin didn't like this, he felt a bad feeling in his stomach. It didn't sit well with him.

"What if he lies like that to me? What if when he hangs out with Chan he goes back to his old ways...?"

Later, Chan left and it was just the two of them again.

"You're pretty good a lying." Hyunjin said as Changbin came to the living room after locking the door from Chan leaving.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Changbin asked and sat down beside him.

"You helped Chan. You seem to know what you're talking about." Hyunjin said.

"Baby I can sorta see where you're going with this and please stop. I don't know what you're thinking but it's not true." Changbin started.

"How did he know what I was thinking..."
Hyunjin shrugged. Maybe he was being too dramatic about this, maybe he was overthinking it and being too paranoid.

"I should just keep my mouth shut. This will only make arguments for no reason."

"Silly. I'm not thinking anything." Hyunjin shrugged and cuddled against him.

~~

I CANT DECIDE IF I SHOULD DO CHANLIX OR JEONGCHAN UGHDJSND

also i didn't proofread ignore mistakes I'm tired af