07

"Hyunjin hurry up, I'm outside your house."

"You're the one who called and insisted you picked me up so chill out and sit your ass on the driveway and wait till I'm ready." Hyunjin said then hung up the phone.

He rolled his eyes and looked at his outfit in the mirror one more time. He sprayed a bit of cologne on and finally left.

He looked outside and saw Changbin in his Audi waiting for him on the driveway.

"You really didn't have to pick me up." Hyunjin said as he sat in the passenger side.

"I wanted to." Changbin shrugged.

"Where's Minho?" Hyunjin asked.

"You seem to like Minho a lot." Changbin scoffed.

"It was just a question. Jeez what's your deal?" Hyunjin said and looked out the window.

"Where's Felix?" Changbin said.

"He didn't wanna come." The younger said.

They spent the rest of the drive just casually talking until they got to Mina's house.

The party has been going on for about an hour or so.

Minho and Chan eventually came and they hung out with Changbin there. Hyunjin stayed with Mina and her friends for most of the time.

"Let's play seven minutes in heaven!" Mina said happily as she brought an empty bottle over.

Most people agreed. When enough people joined, they all sat in a big circle, some others stood around and watched.

Changbin had to make sure that the bottle didn't land on anyone bad.

It could land on Mina and that's... good.

But it also could land on Hyunjin.

For some reason he wanted it to land on Hyunjin more.

"You go first Changbin!" Mina said with a smile, interrupting his thoughts.

"Alright." He said. He placed the bottle in the middle and gave it a spin.

It began slowing down, and it looked like it was going in the direction of Mina, but it still kept moving and ended up landing on who was beside her. Hyunjin.

Mina groaned in disappointment that thankfully went unnoticed by everyone.

Changbin and Hyunjin made eye contact with each other. Hyunjin was more worried than anything.

Everyone started teasing the two. "Okay guys, go to the washroom." Mina fake smiled.

Changbin stood up and started going down the hall to the washroom, Hyunjin quickly got up and followed.

"I-I'm sorry it didn't land on Mina." Hyunjin mumbled once they got there.

"It doesn't matter I'm fine with this." Changbin shrugged.

"Your seven minutes starts now!" Someone shouted from outside.

"You're fine with me?" Hyunjin questioned and the older nodded.

He then locked the door and faced the younger with a smirk.

Hyunjin looked at him confused. "What are you doing?"

"Well I mean, now that we're in here, might as well, y'know, for the game."

"O-oh." The younger slowly nodded in understanding.