10

"Where's Chan?" Changbin asks as he sits at the usual table for lunch.

Minho shrugged and looked at him. "I don't know. Ever since he started seeing that Jeongin kid, I've barely seen him."

"Oh." Changbin nodded. He looked around the cafeteria and quickly finds who he was looking for.

"Let's sit with Hyunjin and his friends." Changbin said and tapped Minho.

"What? Why?" Minho questioned.

"Cuz I wanna be around Hyunjin." He replied.

"Woah, wait- why do you wanna be around Hyunjin?" Minho asked with a smirk.

"Why wouldn't I wanna be around him?" Changbin rolled his eyes.

"You like Hwang Hyunjin!" Minho said with his voice raised and smile on his face.

"C-can you lower your voice!" Changbin blushed and rolled his eyes.

"Oh my God you do!!"

"I'm gonna go sit with him. Are you coming or not?" The younger said and stood up.

"Fuck yeah I'm coming." Minho said and followed.

Once the two reached their table, Felix greeted them with a smile.

"Hi hyungs!" He said with a wave. "What brings you here?"

"Just wanted to sit." Changbin said and took a seat very close to Hyunjin.

Minho noticed this then smirked and sat beside Felix.

Changbin looked over to the other side of Hyunjin and sees someone else that he's never seen before sitting there, giving him a nasty look.

"Seungmin, this is Changbin and Minho hyung. They're from dance club." Felix said, introducing the two.

Seungmin waved at Minho and didn't acknowledge Changbin.

"Yo what's your deal?" Changbin asked him.

"What's my deal?" Seungmin scoffs. "Ask yourself that, little asshole."

Changbin was about to say something back, but Hyunjin placed his hand on his thigh and stopped him.

"Hyung it's okay, leave him." He said softly.

Even though it was just a simple action, Changbin melted. He could feel his heart beating out of his chest.

"O-okay." Changbin said quietly and relaxed.

They started talking, Seungmin completely ignoring Changbin, but he didn't care.

Eventually Minho and Felix were in there own conversation talking about dance or something, so Changbin turned to Hyunjin.

"Did you sleep well last night?" He asked.

"Yeah." Hyunjin nodded.

"Did you dream of me?" He smirked.

"Hyung. Stop." He thought about last night and his cheeks turned red. He may or may not of had a dream with him in it after they ended the call. But he's not going to tell him.

"I'm just kidding, Hyunjin-ah." He smiled.

Changbin grabbed Hyunjin's hand and intertwined their fingers under the table.