19

"He even payed for our meal! I was prepared to pay for it myself, but he insisted!"

Changbin sighed and listened Felix explain to him and Hyunjin how his date with Chan went.

"Poor boy..." Changbin thought and rested his chin on his palm. "He's only doing this just to get in your pants..."

"Hyungie, is something wrong?" Hyunjin asks his boyfriend when he sees that he's deep in thought.

"No. Nothings wrong." Changbin lied.

It was wrong. He should be telling his friends that Chan is cheating on Felix, but he doesn't have the heart to.

He knows for sure that something is up with Chan, and Felix seems so happy. He doesn't want to be the one breaking his heart.

"Alright then." Hyunjin said. He could tell his lying. He's not that dense.

After classes, Changbin and Hyunjin walked hand in hand down the street towards the younger's house.

"Hyung..." Hyunjin said quietly.

"Yes baby?"

"You know you can tell me when something is bothering you." He said and stopped walking so that they can face each other.

"What do you mean?" Changbin said.

"You've been off since lunch, did something happen?"

"No Hyunjinnie I'm fine." He sighed and started walking again.

"Okay then..." Hyunjin frowned and they started walking again.

After a few more minutes of walking, they got to the younger's house.

"I'll come over later today hyung. I just have a lot of homework to finish." Hyunjin said.

"Don't worry about it baby." Changbin said. "Just come over whenever you can."

Hyunjin smiled and the two of them shared a kiss before he went inside his house.

Changbin sighed. He decided to just go back to his apartment too and watch tv or something while he waits for Hyunjin since he himself has no work to do.

One hour into his tv watching marathon, he hears a knock on his door.

"Why doesn't Hyunjin just come in? I told him the code so many times." Changbin sighed and skipped over to the door.

"Hyunjinnie I missed-" he started but then cut himself off when he sees who was really at the door.

"Hi, Changbin." Chan said.

"Hi Chan? What are you doing here?" He questioned.

"I just wanted to see you..." Chan mumbled and invited himself in.

"O-okay then?" Changbin said extremely confused as he followed Chan in. He watched how he stumbled as he walked and sighed.

Seems like he drank a few shots before coming here.

"So, I heard you still went on that date with Felix." Changbin said and watched as Chan slumped down on the couch.

The older just shrugged. "It was okay. Felix is cute."

"I'm not asking how it was. I'm mentioning it because I'm mad you still went on that date even though I told you not too." Changbin folded his arms.

"I still don't understand why you give a fuck about this so much." Chan said.

"Cuz you're my best friend Chan! I don't want my best friend to be a fucking cheater!!" Changbin said slightly raising his voice.

"Best friend, huh?" Chan repeated and stood up, he began walking towards him until their faces were only centimetres apart.

Changbin just nodded and looked him in the eye.

"Yes Chan, you're my best friend so please just-"

Before he could finish that sentence, Chan grabbed his shirt and pulled him in, smashing their lips together.

"What the fuck, holy fuck, why the fuck?!?" Changbin thought as he felt Chan'a lips against his.

Changbin could taste the faded flavour of alcohol in the older's mouth, so this must be a drunken mistake. It has to be.

He just stood there, frozen. He was in so much shock, his brain was trying to process what the fuck was happening right now, his body just couldn't move.

"H-hyung..?"

Changbin pushes Chan away so hard he falls back onto the couch when he hears that voice.

He turns around and sees a teary eyed Hyunjin standing there.

~~

i was actually gonna end this story at like part 16 but look where we are now 🥴

didn't really proofread, tired af gn