22

Felix fixed his hair one more time and popped another mint in his mouth before knocking on the door in front of him.

"Hi Chan hyung!" Felix said with a smile upon seeing the older answer the door.

Chan just nodded and turned around to walk inside so Felix followed.

Chan sat down on the couch and Felix sat beside him. No words were shared, and it started feeling awkward so Felix decided to speak first.

"So, hyung- Uh why did you ask me to come—"

Before Felix could finish his sentence, Chan smashed their lips together and pushed Felix down on his back so he would be on top of him.

Felix was taken aback by this sudden action, but responded anyways and wrapped his arms around the older's neck.

They began to make out, it was really sloppy. Felix could feel Chan's tongue in every corner of his mouth.

Even though it was sloppy, it was agressive. Felix could sense the desperation in Chan's kiss.

He then felt Chan's cold hand slip under his shirt and his thumb circling around his nipple.

Felix couldn't help but let tiny moans escape while Chan's hands were on him.

He removed the younger's shirt then began placing soft kisses on his neck.

All of a sudden he stopped. Felix was a bit confused as to why he did.

Then he felt something wet against his skin, followed by small sniffles.

"Chan hyung-" Felix tried to sit up and push Chan off of him, but Chan didn't let go and kept his face hidden in the younger's neck.

"I'm sorry Felix, can we just... Stay like this for a while?" Chan mumbled.

Felix was very confused how that heated scene turned to this, but he felt bad.

He didn't like that Chan was crying, he wanted to know what was wrong, he really did.

Instead of asking, he stayed silent and let the older cry as he rubbed circles onto his back.

After a while Chan calmed down and spoke up.

"You ever loved someone so much, but can never have them because they don't love you too?" He said.

"Yes." Felix replied softly.

"How did you get over it?" Chan asked quietly.

"Over time." Felix said. "Sometimes things like that happen, but there's always someone around you to help you get over it."

"Really..." Chan mumbled.

The two stayed silent again. Chan liked how they were right now, in each other's arms.

"I'm sorry I only called you over here for sex Felix. I was being selfish." Chan spoke up once again.

"Hmm. It's okay hyung. I like you." Felix said softly, but kind of regretted it because it just slipped.

"F-Felix, you like like me?" Chan said and sat up.

Felix sat up as well and blushed while avoiding eye contact. "Well- I— yes..."

Chan hugged Felix tightly. "I- I just need some time."

Felix was shocked, he honestly thought the confession would go worse than this. He sighed in relief and hugged him back.

"Take all the time you need. I'll be here for you, Chan."

~~

FILLER :P

chanlix got more votes so here ya go!!!