13

Hyunjin felt his heart sink to his stomach after hearing that Mina was pregnant.

"W-what...?" Was all Hyunjin could say.

Changbin grabbed Hyunjin's hand and held it.

"What do I do?" The older said and looked at him. "What do I do Hyunjin??"

Changbin was really close to freaking out right now, but holding the younger's hand somehow calmed him down.

"I can't be a father right now Hyunjin. I just can't. I have no time for a kid." He said. "I don't even want to associate myself with Mina anymore but my fucking child is in her!"

"How did this even fucking happen? I made sure I didn't slip up- I used a condom, and she told me she was on birth control!" Changbin ranted.

"Hyung, it's okay. Don't worry. It will all be fine." Hyunjin said. He's saying this when he's not actually sure if it will be fine or not.

Changbin hugged him and snuggled into his chest.

"I hope it will..." He mumbled.

That night, Hyunjin slept over at Changbin's, so the next day they went together to see Mina.

Hyunjin didn't really have to come, but Changbin wanted him there for support.

They agreed to meet at a Starbucks near their uni. She was already sitting inside waiting for them.

"Hi, Mina." Changbin said awkwardly as he sat down in front of her. Hyunjin waved.

She looked at the both of them and rolled her eyes.

"You guys have to come here together too?" She scoffed.

"We're dating." Changbin said. "But that's not what we're here to talk about. We're here to talk about you being... pregnant..." He sighed.

Mina sighed as well then sat back in the chair.

"I missed my period." She said with her voice getting quieter.

"You missed your period and now you assume your pregnant?" Changbin said. Hyunjin looked at Mina and anticipated her response.

"No dumbass." She reached into her purse and placed a pregnancy test on the middle of the table.

"Oh shit." Changbin and Hyunjin said in unison as they looked at the two lines on the test.

"Yeah." Mina said.

She then grabbed Changbin's hand on the table and made eye contact with him. "Now that we're having a baby, we should get closer and spend more time together. You know, for the baby's benefit."

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and listened in irritation. He's starting to think that Mina didn't take her morning after pill for a reason.

Changbin removed his hand from Mina's.

"I don't know about that. I mean- I'll pay child support but-" He stared but she cut him off.

"Do you really want to be absent in our child's life? Do you really want them to grow up without their father?"

"Well... No..." Changbin mumbled.

"Good." She said and stood up then picked the pregnancy test back up off the table. "I will call you later." And with that, she left.

Changbin let out a stressful sigh while running his fingers through his hair.

"She obviously made sure to have your kid." Hyunjin said and folded his arms.

"What do you mean?" The older questioned and looked at him.

"What I just said. I don't think you getting her pregnant was an accident. I think she wanted your kid."

"I don't think so Hyunjinnie. Who would want to intentionally get pregnant in university." Changbin replied then stood up and put his hand out for the younger to hold. Hyunjin grabbed it and stood up as well.

"You'll see what I mean." Hyunjin thought as they walked out of the store hand in hand.

The next day during lunch, Changbin went to the cafeteria to find Mina.

After looking a bit, he found her sitting with her friends.

"Hey, Mina. I booked you an appointment with an obstetrician." Changbin said and sat down beside her.

"Obstetrician?" One of her friend's repeated and looked at her in confusion.

"One second." Mina smiled and excused herself then grabbed Changbin's wrist and pulled him outside the cafeteria.

"My friends don't know I'm pregnant." She said.

"Oh. Sorry." Changbin said.

"Why did you do that?!" She asked and folded her arms.

"I did it for the baby what do you mean?!" He defended.

"Cancel it. I'll go to the obstetrician myself." She spat.

"Why-"

"Don't do shit that involves the baby without me knowing? Understand?" Mina said sternly.

Changbin just nodded and watched in confusion as she walked back into the cafeteria.

"Hyungie?"

Changbin turns around and sees Hyunjin standing there.

"Oh Jinnie you're here." He walked up to him and they shared a quick peck.

"What was that all about?" The younger asked.

"Did you see it all?"

"Most of it. Why's she getting mad? I thought she wanted you to be involved." Hyunjin said and intertwined their fingers.

"I don't know." Changbin shrugged. "Whatever. You going to eat now?" He asked.

"Yeah. But not it the caf. I was thinking something off campus." Hyunjin smiled.

"Okay, whatever you want." Changbin smiled back then reached up and kissed his cheek. "Let's go."

~~

ignore mistakes didn't proofread 😚