29

Chan sat anxiously as he waited for Felix to come.

He was sitting on the same bench where Felix told him he knew about Jeongin.

It's been about two weeks since Chan has broken up with Jeongin.

He hasn't seen Felix since then. The younger wanted space and he respected that, but damn did he really miss him.

"Hello Chan hyung." Felix said as he approached him.

"Felix— Hi." Chan said and stood up so that he could be looking at Felix, eye to eye.

The younger just awkwardly smiled and avoided eye contact.

"Felix look, I'm sorry. I've done something really stupid to hurt you and I didn't mean it." Chan started. "I just want to say that I really like you and I know, I totally get it if you don't want to see me—"

Chan was cut off by Felix's lips gently pressed against his.

"It's okay." Felix blushed. "I— I forgive you." He said with his face now red.

Chan smiled and kissed him again.

"Innie? Hello?"

Jeongin looked outside the cafe window at the park across the street and sees Chan and Felix kissing one another.

"Jeongin!" Seungmin said one more time, finally catching his attention.

"What? Oh- sorry. I was kinda spaced out a little." Jeongin sighed. Not going to lie even though he hates Chan and Felix's guts. Seeing that still kind of hurt him.

"You mean really space out." Seungmin laughed. "I called your name like three times."

Jeongin's heart softened, and the bad thoughts about Chan and Felix all of a sudden went away when he saw Seungmin's smile.

It just reminded him that what he has here is so much better than how he was treated before.

"Thank you Seungmin." Jeongin said.

"Thank you for what?" Seungmin said, confused about what Jeongin was all of a sudden talking about.

"Thank you for loving me."

*ring ring*

Changbin shifted in bed as he heard his phone go off.

He reached over at his bedside table and answered it.

"Yeah Jinnie?" He said with a yawn.

"Are you just waking up?" Hyunjin said in shock.

"Yeah~" Changbin said as he stretched his arms and legs.

"Well, I'm at your door." Hyunjin said. "Did you forget what day it was?"

"Day it is—" Changbin looked at his desk and saw the small box with a bow on it and jumped out of bed. "No! I remember I'll there in two seconds!"

Changbin got ready as fast as he could and answered the door.

"Who sleeps until noon on a day like today." Hyunjin teased.

"Happy five months baby." Changbin leaned in and gave him a kiss.

He brought him inside and sat him down on the couch.

"I got you something." Changbin said pulled out the box.

"I actually got you something too." Hyunjin said and pulled out a small box as well.

They both exchanged gifts and opened them at the same time.

"No way." They said in unison.

They looked down in the box and saw the same small silver chain necklace.

"What a coincidence." Hyunjin said.

"That's so cute." Changbin said. "Couple necklaces!"

He then put the necklace on for Hyunjin, and Hyunjin did the same for him.

"Well, I love the gift." Changbin said and kissed his boyfriend one more time.

"I love it too." Hyunjin said and kissed him back.

Just then, Changbin stomach grumbled.

"You didn't eat breakfast did you?" Hyunjin said and Changbin shook his head.

"Let's go get something. I need to eat lunch now anyways." Hyunjin said.

"What should we get?" Changbin asked.

"Anything you want." Hyunjin's shrugged as they were making their way to the door.

The two of them decided where they were going to eat and put their shoes on.

"Let's go?" Hyunjin asked and put his arm out for Changbin to hold.

"Let's go!" Changbin blushed and grabbed his arm and with that, the couple left.

End

yeayyy lets get itttttt

i'm so so so glad i finished this book. there were so many times i was thinking about discontinuing it but i managed to pull though this is an achievement

n e ways thank you for reading to the end !!

💖✨