21

A week had gone by and Hyunjin has still been ignoring Changbin.

Majority of his time, he's been with Mina. He hasn't been talking to Seungmin and Felix either.

Hyunjin sighed then stood up to leave his last class for the morning to go to lunch.

He makes his way to the door then sees someone standing there waiting for him.

He rolls his eyes. It's the person he hates the most right now; Chan.

"Hyunjin, hey." Chan said to him when he realizes the other was approaching where he was standing. "I wanted to talk to you."

"But I don't want to talk to you. You're the last person I want to talk to— actually second last, trashbin is first."

"Don't you dare call him that." Chan said getting defensive.

That just made Hyunjin's blood boil. Someone else defending his man (that's not really his man at the moment) made him feel extremely upset.

"Or what? What are you gonna do?" Hyunjin said moving closer and getting up in his face.

"You know, I wanted to talk to you to apologize for kissing your boyfriend, but now I don't feel like it." Chan said slightly pissed off, not backing away.

"I have no idea why Changbin is so in love with you when you've got nothing going on for yourself." Chan scoffed.

Hyunjin grabbed the collar of Chan's shirt and brought his face even closer than it already was.

"Say that fucking shit again." Hyunjin cussed.

"Changbin deserves someone who has been with him though thick and thin. Not a loser freshie like you." Chan said in a cocky tone to show the younger he wasn't afraid of him.

"He should be with someone who can take care of him. Not someone he has to take care of." Chan said.

God how badly Hyunjin wanted to punch him across the face, and so he did.

He regretted it after. Even though Hyunjin was taller, Chan was stronger than him.

It's not like he was completely losing the fight, he was still able to get in some punches and hits, but Chan was overpowering him.

By now there was a complete crowd around them watching the fight go down and no one was doing anything about it.

Eventually, Hyunjin was pushed up against the wall by Chan, he looked at him straight in the eyes.

"What do you have that I don't." Chan said quietly.

Hyunjin didn't say anything and just looked back at him. Under all the anger he could see pain in his eyes.

Chan aggressively let him go and walked away.

Hyunjin sighed and slid down the wall to sit on the floor. His whole body was in pain, he couldn't even move.

The student crowd disappeared once they realized there was no more action going on.

He was now left in the hallway all alone, he just felt like staying there and falling asleep until all his pain went away.

So, he slowly began to close his eyes and tried to drift off to sleep.

"Hyunjin-ah..."

The said male could feel his heart skip a beat after hearing the sound of the voice that just called his name.

He opens his eyes and looks up to see Changbin standing there with his hand out.

Hyunjin didn't grab his hand so the older put it down.

"I- I heard you were fighting Chan. I tried to come as fast as I could to stop it but I guess I came too late." Changbin said and scratched the back of his neck.

"I guess you did." Hyunjin scoffed. "So you only came because you heard Chan was here?"

"No! No of course not... I came for you... I was scared you would get hurt."

"Well I did. And it was for you." Hyunjin said and winced as he stood up and faced the older.

"For me? What do you mean." Changbin said in confusion.

"'What do I mean'- why else would we be fucking fighting, Changbin?"

The older just stayed quiet and let Hyunjin finish.

"Because we're both in love with you!! That's why you dumb fucking idiot!!" Hyunjin said with tears forming in his eyes.

"And I love you Hyunjin! And you know that already so why are you fighting?!" Changbin said.

"Then why! Why did you kiss him? Why didn't you come after me when I ran away? Why did you leave me and make me feel like shit!" Hyunjin exclaimed through tears.

"I'm sorry Hyunjin I'm sorry. I really am. Chan kissed me forcefully. I didn't respond to it. I didn't run after you because I was too confused myself. How would you feel if your best friend of years kissed you all of a sudden?!" Changbin said. "I wasn't in the right mental state Hyunjin please. I tried getting in touch with you after but all you did was ignore me."

Hyunjin stayed quiet and wiped his tears off his face, then winced when he touched a fresh cut on his cheek.

Changbin sighed then intertwined their hands and began walking.

"Let's go to the infirmary and get you cleaned up." He said.

Hyunjin looked down at his feet and let himself get dragged away by the older.

"I love you hyung." He said quietly behind him.

"I love you too Hyunjin-ah."

~~

hi i'm alive 🥺

i haven't written in a while i'm sorry if it's shitty and there's mistakes it feels weird

& i haven't updated in so long i'm sorry i've been so busy and haven't had motivation to write but i think i'm getting back into it noww ❣️