16

"Hyunjin. What- what do you mean."

"What I just said hyung! The baby is not yours! I saw with my own two eyes!" Hyunjin stressed and took a seat on the couch with him.

"So then who is the father?" Changbin asked,

"I don't know..." Hyunjin said.

"So that means Mina slept with another guy a couple days or so after me..." Changbin said.

"Yeah." Hyunjin nodded. "Or she could've before, you never know."

"I'm so relieved Hyunjin-ah..." Changbin crawled onto his lap and wrapped his arms around his neck. "So so relieved." He sighed and rested his head on his shoulder.

"Me too." Hyunjin smiled.

They sat like that in comfortable silence, just enjoying each other's presence until Hyunjin spoke up.

"Let's go on a date." He said. "We haven't been on one in a while."

"Sure." Changbin smiled and pecked his lips. "Let's go."

The two of them went to the amusement park for their date.

"Wanna go on the roller coaster next?" Hyunjin asked as they were getting off of the swinging boat ride.

"I don't know about that baby, the boat was pretty intense to me." Changbin mumbled as he clung onto the younger's arm.

"Don't worry hyung you'll be fine." Hyunjin smiled and guided him to the line of the big roller coaster.

Was Changbin fine? No, but Hyunjin was loving it.

The older was holding onto his arm so tightly as if his life depended on it.

Every time the ride went high up, Changbin hid his face in Hyunjin's chest.

Hyunjin found it so cute. He doesn't really see this side of his boyfriend often.

When the ride stopped Changbin quickly got off the ride first, not even waiting for Hyunjin.

"'Don't worry hyung you'll be fine' my ass." He mocked what the younger said before they went on the ride.

Hyunjin laughed. "I thought you'd be."

"Well I'm not. I'm leaving." Changbin said and began walking away.

"What..." Hyunjin frowned. "Hyung you're so mean..."

"Wait Jinnie don't be sad I'm sorry." The older said and quickly turned around, getting genuinely worried he was hurt.

"I won't be sad if you buy me ice cream on the way home." Hyunjin smirked.

"Wow so that's how it's gonna be huh." Changbin jokingly scoffed.

"Love you hyung." Hyunjin smiled widely.

"Hmm love you too baby." He reached up and pecked his cheek.

After they got ice cream the two of them walked hand in hand back to the older's place.

"Of course you fucking slut got pregnant after I slept with you once!"

Hyunjin and Changbin look ahead of them and see some guy around their age speaking with his voice raised in an angry tone.

"Hey isn't that Park Jihoon?" Changbin asked.

"Who?" Hyunjin said.

"He's in one of my classes." The older replied and Hyunjin nodded in understanding.

"But Jihoon-"

"Save it Mina. Don't come near me again. I want nothing to do with you and the baby. Us having sex was just a one night stand that was a mistake." Jihoon continued and Mina cried.

Hyunjin and Changbin's eyes widen in shock as they stood there and listened to their conversation.

"But it's your baby— you're just going to leave it like that?!" She said.

"You said Changbin thinks it's his right? Just continue lying to him. The baby is his not mine." Jihoon said.

"Jihoon-" She said and grabbed his arm before he walked away.

"Let go of me bitch!" He shoved her away. Mina fell to the floor, he didn't care and just walked away.

Changbin and Hyunjin who just witnessed all this quickly ran to her and kneeled down by her side.

"Mina are you okay?" Changbin asked and Hyunjin helped her carefully stand up.

"Did you guys hear it all..?" She said quietly while tears were running down her face. They both nodded.

"God I'm so embarrassed." She covered her face with her hands.

"Well now you know I guess. The baby isn't yours. It's Jihoon's." She said with a dry laugh. "Of course it had to be that asshole..."

The two of them looked at her. They felt so bad so they engulfed her into a hug.

"I have nobody now." She cried into their shoulders. "Jihoon doesn't want the baby, all my friends don't talk to me anymore because of it and my parents are mad at me that this whole thing even happened."

"Mina we're your friends." Hyunjin said sympathetically.

"You don't have nobody. We're here for you." Changbin added in hopes to reassure her.

She hugged them tighter and sighed. Trying to stop her tears.

"Thank you guys."

~~

didn't proofread

i made jihoon so mean omg no i just needed someone else the same age as changbin and mina

and sorry this took so long... it's been hard for me to find motivation to write these days ://