Prologue

DISCLAIMER

Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage - 2 by Angel23_Writes electronically published on Wattpad.

copyright 2020 Angel23_Writes

All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Character of the story has been taken from the Indian Television Show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Any names, places, and incidents either are the products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, businesses, companies, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. Content is to no harm, hurt, defame or mock any individual or community in any way.

No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author.

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe form, please go to (https://www.wattpad.com/story/185311722?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=Angel23_Writes&wp_originator=UBAe0tr4mdjEvSxiZm%2BlG1Bi7hXEmIbCYFtu0puXVxLJSMWpRMdkYkbL%2BCX55zc9NUITMcwLh5vcZfo%2BCrW1vxhAJbCvJW%2FWOz%2FI3Bx9EeL6sETl7gIIvA80%2B11p%2B7jC)

Thank you.

************************************

Prologue..

She's simple and innocent girl..

He's rude and arrogant for the world, but an obedient and loving man for his Family.

She put a smile to the world when inside she's deeply hurt.

He shows his anger to others for tiny mistakes, when inside his heart is as soft as possible!
She struggled to get what she wants in life without support of anyone..

He reached where he is, because he had his family as his support.

She's hated by her family..

He's loved by his family..

She means nothing to her family..

He means everything to his family..

She's scared to meet new people..

He scares the people who meet him..

Her smile is fake to the world..

His smile is true to his family..
....
She's waiting for her a man who will take her away from her evil family.. from her pain!

He's waiting for the girl who would be able to love his family as much as he does!

****************************************************
"Khushi.. where's Khushi?" asked Ratna, who came to the kitchen with a tensed face as she looked through the kitchen trying to find her loyal employee. Khushi, who works as cook in their mansion. It's her part time job, as she needs money to pay her college fees. Ratna especially appointed her for this job, because from all the people who wanted to get this job at Raizada's mansion, she was the one who badly needed it, and Ratna felt an instant connection with this girl, she is honest and does her work perfectly, never gave them a chance to complain.

"Ma'am.." HP came running to her help, "Do you need something?"
"Where's Khushi? Did she finished preparing all the dishes? Chote must be coming by now, and I want everything to be done in time for him, my son is returning after 6 years.. he shouldn't point out any mistake on anything, be it his food, his room, all the arrangements for him has to be perfect.. got that?" said Ratna.

HP knowing how his ma'am is, just smiled a little and nodded his head.
"Everything is done ma'am, you don't need to worry.. Arnav bhaiya won't complain about anything you do for him! And Khushi didi also has already cooked everything, she just left now.." said HP.
"She left? I asked her to wait for her to see my son.." said Ratna shaking her head.
"Ma'am she said she needs to study for exams.." informed HP.
"Okay.." sighed Ratna, and checked what Khushi cooked, she smiled seeing that Khushi did as exactly told her to.
"Khushi never fails to impress me.." thought Ratna with a smile.

A man stood outside a huge mansion, as the driver quickly removed his bags from the car and headed inside in hurry.

The man shook his head in disbelief staring at the decorated mansion because of his comeback, he knows his great family is behind this, but he never asked for all this! A simple welcome is enough, now this looks like a wedding is taking place inside.
As he started walking towards the gate, the guards stood straight greeting him, and he just nodded his head, nearing his home!

But an obstacle came on his way, more clearly a girl who bumped with him and he held her by her waist to prevent her from falling.
She clutched his shirt from his back, and hides her face on his shoulder shutting her eyes tightly, the fear of falling was still there.
And he just stood still holding her waist protectively, now knowing what to do further.
1. Console her? NO, he doesn't even know how to do that! But his heart wants to; only his mind is reminding him that she's just a stranger!
2. Push her away? NO, it's would be such a rude behavior from him and his heart doesn't feel like doing so, but his mind his convincing him to.
Not wanting a war between his heart and mind, he cleared his throat gaining the girl's attention. She quickly, took a step back and looked at him fearfully.
Gosh! The moment, she gave him the privilege to see her face clearly, forget his heart and mind's war.. He forgot even about this world! He was completely speechless by her beauty..

"I'm sorry sir.." she said gulping, and clutched her duppata with her both hands.
"Khushi didn't ASR reach yet??" came a voice from inside, to confirm whether it was him or not.
Khushi looked around then behind Arnav, with a frown on her face making Arnav smirk at her, she's searching for him only!

She turned back and shouted, "Nahin.. Lavanya ma'am.."
"Do you even know what ASR means?" he asked huskily, Khushi looked at his side, first time she's hearing his voice and it made her feel goose bumps.
Khushi thought for a moment, and then nodded sideways, "I don't know about ASR sir, I just know ABC!"
"ASR means Arnav Singh Raizada!" he said putting his hands on his pockets, he passed from her walking to his house.
Khushi widened her eyes in shock, she just wanted to hit herself for committing such a mistake! Why couldn't she think with open mind? Ratna ma'am son name is Arnav and they are Raizadas. So it's obvious his name is ASR! She turned to him, "I'm sorry sir.."
Arnav stopped on his tracks, and looked back at her, "It's okay!"
Their little eye lock broke because his family came to him cheering, his mother hugged him so tightly as she let her famous tears of happiness flow from her eyes, he took blessings from her and his father, next was his siblings, who just jumped on him taking him to a suffocating group hug, then he hugged his crazy Mama and Mami and touched their feet, he walked to his 'Cool Nani', and as she denies him from touching her feet, he hugged her tightly "What's up Sweetheart?"
Nani giggled and hugged him tightly, continuing her 'Cool chat' with her grandson, unlike their emotional family, Nani is really the happiest and coolest member of this mansion, making him wonder how can his mother be like the typical 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghaam'?
Khushi stare at them with moist eyes, how she wished she also had a family like this one. They love him so much and it's clearly seen that they missed him a lot. The smile, tears, the little fights to get his attention first, the never ending question being thrown to him, the hugs and kisses. Oh she wished to return home and being received with this, but unfortunately, this wasn't on her fate!
His eyes landed on two new figures on his house, he raised his eyebrow in confusion and to which his mother came to clear this confusion running on his mind.
"She's Lavanya and her mother Dolly.. don't you remember them?" Ratna asked.
"Okay.." he answered in disinterest, then his eyes traveled to HER again, "Who's she?"
Lavanya pouted seeing that he didn't even look at her properly, while her mother consoled her.
Ratna looked behind and saw Khushi standing immobile there, she smiled "Khushi.. she's Khushi, she works here as a cook, you have to taste her food beta.. you will love it!"
"Khushi.." he whispered with his eyes fixed on her, writing her name on his mind.. or heart with a permanent marker.

Note: - Although Arnav is ASR for others, he will not behave like ASR for his family (as I already mentioned) and for Khushi :).
- There's no villain from Arnav's family. Only Lavanya and her mother, and Khushi's family.