Chapter 26 - ASR's orders!

RM..
"Ma.." Arnav called her walking inside her room. Ratna was talking with Dolly, and she was worried while Dolly was crying heavily.

"What happened?" he asked frowning.

"Chote you reached.. How was the meeting in Nainital?" Ratna smiled a little, she walked to him, "Thank God, now will you please explain what kind of video was that about Lavanya bitiya?"

"The truth about that woman Ma!" Arnav said sternly, he couldn't believe his mother still asked him as if she doesn't believe in what he sent to her.

"That's lie Arnav beta.. Lavanya bitiya would never talk like this, especially about me. I'm like her mother.." Ratna said.

Dolly cried more and nodded her head, "Someone wants to trap my daughter.. And we know exactly who's behind all this.. That good for nothing KHUSHI!"

Arnav clenched his fist glaring at her, "Don't you dare.."

Ratna stopped him, holding his shoulder, "Dolly is right Chote! I don't know if Khushi is behind all this or not, but Lavanya bitiya can't do something like this.. I know her from long time and I know she loves you a lot.."

"Khushi didn't do anything Ma.. I don't know what's wrong with you, the truth is right in front of your eyes and you're refusing to believe in it?" Arnav said in disbelief.

"Just tell me one thing, did you hear yourself Lavanya talking all this?" Ratna asked. Dolly smiled evilly thinking, "Try as much as you want Arnav beta.. I have already done my emotional drama and turned Ratna to our side!"

"No, but I sent my bodyguard to keep a watch on her and he was the one who made this video.." Arnav said.

"Then? How can you be so sure he's saying truth? There's a possibility that someone paid him to do this against Lavanya bitiya.." Ratna said.

"Are you trying to say Khushi is that someone Ma?" Arnav asked.

"I don't know.." she looked away.

Lavanya rushed inside the room crying, she hugged Ratna, "Ma.. did you saw that fake video? You think I'm behind all this?.. I would never say such cheap things about you.. I would never think to use you to get ASR.. I don't know who's doing this with me.. who wants to destroy our relationship.."

"Lavanya shh.. stop crying.. I don't believe this video at all, I know you!" Ratna hugged her back, consoling her.

Arnav sighed hard and left from there irritated, "Try as much as you want Lavanya, I won't let you win!"
*************************************************
Khushi looked surprised seeing her family coming in, Payal and Aman also came behind them.

Arnav descended the stairs and saw everyone chatting in the living room; he went to them and sat on the couch pulling Khushi to sit with him, who was standing behind the couch.

"Kya hua Arnav bitwa? Why did you call us this urgently?" Garima asked confused with the sudden invitation.

Arnav's family, Khushi, Lavanya and Dolly were equally confused knowing that it's Arnav who invited them here.

"I called you all here especially because my family, Lavanya, Dolly aunty, everyone is here and what I want to say is really important the presence of you all.. I personally think I should make it clear for everyone!" he said.

Khushi looked at him paying attention to his words only.

Ratna wasn't interested in this, she was angry that Khushi sat with Arnav so close with each other.

"So, I wanted to say to you all that coming back to India was one of the best decisions I've made in my life, I didn't know that coming back I would find someone special, someone unique who would instantly make me fall in love with her, yes.. I'm in love and this someone special I'm talking about is the girl sitting beside me right now, (he looked at Khushi), Khushi Kumari Gupta!"

Khushi widened her eyes in shock; she doesn't believe he just confessed his love for her in front of everyone so soon. This man surely doesn't waste time! But at the same time a smile was appearing on her face, her heart beat faster, she was nervous about everyone's reaction especially her Amma and Bauji in the living room, she wasn't prepared for this now, but just one look at him and she knew he was there for her.

There was a mix of reactions on the room, some were shocked (Aman, NK, Akash, Mama and Mami), some were angry (Shashi, Garima, Payal, Dolly, Ratna and Lavanya), some were really happy for them and already dancing in celebration (Raj, Nani, Buaji, Shyam and Anjali).

"Haan, I love her and she's the only woman I want to fill sindoor in her maang and tie mangalsutra around her neck, she's the only woman I want to see in mandap, she's the only woman I want to take the seven rounds with, she's the only woman I want to see every day in my life.. She is the only woman I want to give my last name to!"

Khushi stare at him lovingly, her eyes moistened. Shashi and Garima coughed badly in shock, this is something they were not imagining to happen, they used to mock Khushi everyday saying that Arnav would never be hers, and today he said he wants to get MARRIED to her. Payal looked at her mother with crying face.

Buaji smirked and whispered in Garima's ear, "I won the challenge now.. Now my Sona is getting married to a Raizada itself, not Mathur whom you both think him to be a Raizada!"

Ratna was also shocked, he just announced his wish to get married to Khushi without even consulting her before. Raj looked at her with victorious look, "At the end true love only win, I told you Arnav will get married to Khushi, and not with the girl you liked for him!"

"And this is my decision! I'm not asking anyone permission to get married to her.." Arnav said staring at Shashi and Garima.

Shashi and Garima gulped looking at each other.

"Haan haan NK, you only need her permission after that she's all yours.. We don't say anything.." Buaji giggled.

"I already have her permission!" Arnav winked and Khushi blushed. Anjali, NK, Shyam and Akash were teasing them unaware of other's reactions to this news. Khushi was turning red now, she hide her face on Arnav's chest.

Ratna clenched her fist watching this. Shashi and Garima frowned also.

Khushi noticed their gaze on her, she immediately sat properly gulping in fear of their looks.