Chapter 20 - Please accept it!

Next morning..
Khushi walked out of the bathroom, she peeked to his room as he left the door that connects their room open, stating he wants to see her while sleeping.

So yesterday night, she had one admirer watching her sleeping all night!

He was sleeping like a baby with a cute frown on his face, hugging his pillow. She smiled softly and walked to his room. She pulled his blanket lying on the floor and covered him properly.
********************************************
At breakfast table..
Khushi helped HP to serve breakfast; she was constantly staring upstairs waiting for him to come downstairs.

"Where's Chote?" Anjali asked.

"He's still sleeping.." Khushi replied, and then she widened her eyes remembering that they don't know that their rooms are connected.

Raj smiled, "Wow such a connection you have with him Khushi.. You already know he's sleeping!"

"Nahin.. he didn't.." Khushi stammered nervously.

Anjali hugged her from behind smiling, "It's okay. If you don't know about him, then who would? Hain na?"

"Right! Absolutely right.. now you have to take care of his food, his meds, his sleeping time, his office files!" Raj said.

"And why is Khushi supposed to do that Papa?" Lavanya asked with tone of jealousy.

"You eat na bitiya.. You're becoming very slim these days.." Nani patted her back, eying to her plate with a tight smile.

Arnav came downstairs, and stare at Khushi. His lips curved into a smile automatically just by seeing her face. Khushi looked down blushing; she pretended she was arranging the plates on the table.

Ratna was silently staring at both thinking about the conversation she had with Raj last night.

It's still difficult to digest that her son fell in love with Khushi and not the girl she liked for him (Lavanya).

Arnav called her with his eyes to sit with him. Khushi nodded sideways, Arnav frowned calling her again. She nodded sideways again.

Arnav stood up showing her he's going to take her if she doesn't come on her own.

Khushi sighed in defeat, she shyly went to sit on the chair he pushed for her.

Garima glared at her, asking her to leave from that seat.

"What happened Garima? Why are you asking Khushi to not sit there?" Buaji asked Garima.

"What's the problem? I only asked Khushi to sit here.." Arnav said, frowning at Garima.

Garima smiled embarrassedly as everyone looked at her, "Nahin, I was just asking her if she's comfortable or not.."

"She's aunty.. Don't worry! Can't you see these cute red cheeks are my effect only!?" Arnav said smirking.

Everyone giggled, while Khushi buried her face on her plate not wanting to look at anyone. Arnav was turning her into a tomato now.

"Why is your hair messy like this? And this sleepy face?" Mami asked staring at not so usual look of him.

"Someone stole my sleep Mami! Don't know if she's a dream or reality.." he glanced at Khushi while drinking his juice.

"Hello hi bye bye.." Mami smiled teasingly.

Rabba vee.. Rabba vee..

"I want to take Khushi to Nainital with me.." Arnav announced.

"Honeymoon? Too soon?" thought Raj raising his one eyebrow.