Chapter 11 - The dance!

Arnav came downstairs with Anjali by his side, both siblings looking for Khushi with smiley faces. Khushi was watching NK, Akash, Aman, Payal and Lavanya dancing on stage.

"There she is.." Anjali pointed to Khushi excitedly. Arnav slapped her hand, glaring at her, "Di control yourself.. what we both know, she doesn't know okay.. what if she had seen you pointing at her?"

"Okay! It's just I can't control my excitement.. I can't wait to see you both together!" chirped Anjali, making Arnav smile a little.

"Khushi!" Anjali called her and Arnav looked at her confused, and with what's-your-plan-now?, while Payal and Lavanya stopped their dance curious to know why Anjali called Khushi. They're already angry after they got to know that Anjali gifted such an expensive sari to Khushi.

Khushi walked to her, "Anjali ma'am you called me?"

Anjali nodded, "Why are you standing alone there? And why aren't you dancing? This is party, and today you're guest here, not worker!"

Khushi smiled awkwardly, "Woh.. I don't know..this dance and all.."

Arnav raised his one eyebrow with a oh-really look, "Are you sure Khushi? That's not what I heard from those kids today morning! They said something like you teach dancing to them.."

"I teach them classical Indian dances, not this modern ones.." Khushi cleared his doubt, Arnav nodded.

"You never told us Khushi, now I'm interested to see you dancing!" Anjali smiled excitedly, "NK stop this music.." shouted Anjali.

Khushi nodded sideways, "Nahin, Anjali ma'am I can't dance here in front of everyone.. please!"

"Aaahh.. nahin, you can't say no! You have to dance Khushi at least show us some moves.." Anjali pleaded.

"Anjali ma'am I won't be comfortable here, please don't force me!" Khushi said nodding in negative, she clutched her sari's palu nervously, as everyone stood staring at them.

Arnav signaled Anjali to stop forcing her, Anjali pouted sighing in defeat, "Okay.. some other day then!"

"Di come to dance with me!" shouted Akash inviting her.

Shyam looked at him, "You have to find your own girlfriend instead of stealing my wife!"

Everyone laughed at him, as Anjali joined her brother for the dance.

Arnav stood beside Khushi in the dark hall, only few lights were on to create a romantic mood for the couples dancing on stage.

"You taught me how to cook today, I should also teach you something right?" he suddenly broke the silence between them, extending his hand to her asking for a dance.

"Sir.. it's not needed.." she replied.

"I'm not used to hear no as answer.." he said.

Khushi gulped, she reluctantly placed her hand on his, and he led her to the stage. Arnav placed his one arm around her waist, Khushi closed her eyes feeling his touch, his touch was different, it had an effect on her, always make her shiver and certain possessiveness on his hold. But it felt good, it felt right!

She placed her hand on his shoulder as guided by him, that's when she opened her eyes and everyone were staring at them, she felt more shy.

Ratna was so shocked to see Arnav dancing with a girl, she never saw her son doing things like this, and it's strange that he only does such things she never thought he would with Khushi.

Raj was smirking staring at Arnav and Khushi, "Congrats my son, you fell in love!"

Lavanya clenched her fist, she left NK with whom she was dancing before to glare at Khushi, "Chamkili how dare you dance with my ASR? You will pay from stealing his attention from me!"