Chapter 3 - She can't lie!

Khushi stopped laughing and felt awkward that they were looking at her as if she was an alien, “Sorry..” she gulped nervously.

“Control yourself Arnav..” he said to himself, shutting his eyes tightly. He was really getting annoyed with Khushi’s sorry for everything she does.

“Let’s go Aman..” he said in order to escape from hearing her “Sorry”, or else he would really shout at her for repeating sorry many times.

Aman nodded his head, while Ratna fumed at him for not hearing her words. Arnav glanced at his mother, he came near her and kissed her forehead, “I will come soon my daughter.. don’t worry, will not stress myself..”
“Aww.. am I your daughter?” she asked raising her eyebrows, “You’re my son Mr.Raizada!”

“Nani is my girlfriend, so you’re my daughter na!!” he winked at her, making her laugh and shake her head at her crazy family.

Arnav left from there with Aman, contented by seeing a smile on his mother face.

Khushi was admiring their relationship, “Sir is really lucky to get a mother like Ratna ma’am, she love him so much.. I wish Amma also felt the same for me!” she thought.

“Ma.. we should leave to Mandir too..” said Payal smiling.

“Oh yes.. let’s go!” said Ratna, “Bye Khushi..”

“Bye Ma’am..” Khushi smiled and resumed her work, she really like to work in this place, all family members were good and friendly with her unlike in her home, whom everyone treat her like a slave except Buaji.
*******************************************************
After praying in Mandir, Mami, Nani, Anjali, Lavanya, Ratna, Dolly and Payal were shopping.

“We’re in shopping Raj ji.. you can join us to have lunch later, bring Chote and Aman with you too..” said Ratna.

Raj was about to accept, but Aman and Arnav nodded their heads in negative.

“I can come, but your babies don’t want to..” said Raj smiling sheepishly.

“Babies.. seriously Papa! We’re in office.. what if someone hears you calling me like that!” Arnav rolled his eyes, he really hates to be called a ‘baby’ by his parents, but since he’s their younger son, he gets this type of treatment.  While Aman just giggled.

Raj sent a flying kiss to him, Arnav widened his eyes.

“Okay, then ask him to go home and rest..” said Ratna pouting, to which Raj passed the information to Arnav.

“Better home than shopping!” Arnav murmured, and shifted his attention to his laptop, and Aman joined him.

RM:
Khushi helped HP in carrying some boxes to the guest room, while going upstairs she passed from Akash and NK who were lazily on the couch.

“What’s the best thing in life?” asked NK to Akash.

Akash smiled relaxed, “Entertainment..”

“Then?” NK asked.

“No work!” Akash said.

“Acha?” Khushi came near them, her both best friends. Usually she talks less with everyone, but these both never leave her, and since they’re so good, crazy and friendly she became their friend in no time.

Akash and NK giggled.

“No work means no money, then how will you get entertainment then?” asked Khushi.

“But how fun it would be if we didn’t work still we receive money for not working!” said NK with a mischievous smile, Khushi laughed.

“But it would be boring, hain na?” Akash said with a boring look.