Chapter 39 - The plan!

After the breakfast, Arshi, Raizadas, Dolly and Lavanya left to shopping.

While ladies were busy choosing clothes for themselves, Ratna walked to Arnav with worried tone asked: What are you going to do Chote?

"Relax Ma.. everything is done in right time.." Arnav smirked.

Ratna nodded sighing and left from there, staying with Lavanya and Dolly.

Khushi walked to Arnav and showed to him two simple salwar kameez, "Which one you like?"

"None of them.." he replied and started pretending like busy on his phone.

Khushi looked at him sadly, "Then I will not buy anything for myself.."

Saying this she walked to return the clothes to sales girl.

"Why can't you see you upset? This girl is going to give me tough time when we get married.. I won't be able to stay angry with her for long time.." Arnav thought. He seriously wanted to grab her and kiss her chubby cheeks, pamper her and forgive her. But it's important to show her that she shouldn't have accepted to prove their love to Ratna and end up making a fool out of herself.

Soon after finishing the shopping, the family walked together towards their car.

Arnav called someone to start the plan he had made. He signaled to Ratna the same.

Ratna looked at him curiously to know what plan he made that will prove Khushi or Lavanya's love for him.

Arnav started crossing the road, pretending to be engrossed on his phone and hearing music with his earphones.

A car started coming towards his direction in full speed. Ratna gasped realizing his plan, but the mother inside her wasn't worried about plan anymore, but his safety. He's playing with his life just for this plan.

The car was approaching him, Khushi and Lavanya were chatting with Di and Dolly respectively and Ratna looked at both wondering who will take the first step to save her Chote.

"Chote.. careful.." Ratna shouted gaining the family's attention.

Now Raizadas, Khushi, Dolly and Lavanya gasped seeing the car going in Arnav's direction and he was crossing road not paying attention to the car.

Raizadas, Dolly and Lavanya started shouting for him to move away, but Arnav was not listening to them as he was acting like hearing loud music.

But Khushi didn't react. Her whole body was shaking and feeling numb at the scene in front of her. Her heart skipped a beat at the fear of losing the love of her life. The car was about to hit him, and she couldn't even move an inch because of the shock she got.

Ratna shook her head in disbelief, she looked at Khushi standing on her place and Lavanya shouting and crying for Arnav. This clearly proves how much Lavanya cares and loves Arnav whereas Khushi is only behind his money, she didn't even mind that Arnav loses his life or not.

Ratna patted Lavanya crying, "Go and save him bitiya.. Look that car is going to hit my chote.. Go and save his life.. go Lavanya.."

"But Ma how can I?" Lavanya asked shocked shoving Ratna's hand from her.

"Why not bitiya? That car is going to hit him. Can't you see that? Just go and push him away from there.. Please, go and save my Chote's life.." Ratna acted like crying and devastated.

"Ma are you out of your mind? If I go and push ASR from there, then the car is going to hit me only.. I won't play with my life just to save ASR's life.. My life is dear to me.." Lavanya frowned shocked with Ratna's request.