Chapter 21 - Movie together!

Arnav walked to open the door that was being knocked constantly and no one cared to open. He found a lady with pizza box on her hand, "Yeah.." he looked at her with questioning eyes.

"Your Pizza Sir!" she said smiling seductively after seeing it's the Greek God, ASR in front of her.

"I didn't order it.. maybe you're mistaken.." Arnav said politely, though he understood her gaze on him.

"No, I'm sure it's here.. the address is here only.." she said frowning a bit showing him the paper, Arnav certified it.

He took the pizza box, "I think my cousin ordered it.. Thank you!"

She smiled taking the money from his hand, she purposely touched his hand with her fingers. Arnav shook his head slightly and kept his hand back.

Khushi watched this pouting, first he ordered pizza when he asked her to cook pasta for him and she hated this girl look on him.

"Sir you need to sign here.." the lady said leaning more close to Arnav.

Arnav nodded, he took the pen from her hand and signed.

Then gave back to her, she again tried to touch him but this time Arnav was quick to escape.

"Sir Can I kiss you please?" the lady asked surprising Arnav and shocking Khushi, "I'm your biggest fan!"

Khushi walked to them, she took the pizza box from Arnav's hand and stood there glaring at the lady, who was still waiting for Arnav's reply.

"My lady won't like if kiss anyone other than her.." Arnav replied staring at Khushi fuming in anger. She looked cute even angry and jealous.

The lady sighed and went from there.

"She left.. Relax, I wouldn't kiss her even if you were not here.." he said.

Khushi turned to him, pouting: Why did you ask me to cook pasta for you when you wanted PIZZA?

"It's not me who ordered it.." Arnav shrugged, "I still want your PASTA only.." he smirked.

"My Pizza!" NK said excitedly as he ran to them and grabbed the box from Khushi's hand.

Arnav raised his eyebrow to her, with You-got-your-answer look.

Khushi made a sorry look to him, embarrassed for getting angry on him like this.
********************************************************
Khushi, Lavanya, NK and Akash were sitting on the couch on living room having their dinner and watching Hollywood movie, which Khushi wasn't enjoying at all.

Arnav joined them now after ending his call with one of his business partners, he noticed Khushi's boring look from far only.
He took a seat beside her, ignoring Lavanya's gestures for him to sit with her.

"Change this movie yaar..she is not liking it.." he said to NK.

"Jalebi why? It's best movie.. look at their action sequences.." NK cried.

"Continue watching it NK.. You don't have to change.." Khushi said smiling innocently.

NK smiled, "Thank you Jalebi.. you're the best!"

Arnav sighed in disbelief, he held her hand, "Come with me..".

Khushi let him take her upstairs, they went to second floor. He took her to his theater room, Khushi looked at the room in awe.

He made her sit comfortably on the couch and played Tiger Zinda Hai movie for her, as he got to know with Buaji that Salman Khan is her favorite actor.

"Thank you!" she thanked him genuinely, he thought of her. He isn't like other men who only think for themselves, he is always trying to make her feel comfortable.

"Welcome!" he pinched her cute nose, and asked her to watch the movie. Even though he doesn't like hindi movies, but just to see that precious smile on her face, he's ready to do everything!

While they were watching the movie, Salman was now trying to pacify Katrina on Dil Diyan Gallan song. Arnav stare at Khushi, "Will I have to do this to make you accept me?"

Khushi looked at him, she smiled shyly and nodded sideways. He smiled faintly and both kept staring at each other till the song ended.

Rabba vee .. Rabba vee..

"What's stopping you from saying yes?" he asked breaking the long eye lock between them, he caressed her cheeks with his finger, and then tuck her hair behind her ear, "Hmm?"

"Darr lagta hai.. (I'm scared..).." she said as she hugged him suddenly and shut her eyes tightly. Arnav was taken aback for a while, then hugged her back, "Scared of what my baby? I'm here with you!"

"Of everything.." she whispered tightening her grip on him, as she imagined Garima, Shashi and Payal scolding her, beating her, humiliating her.
**************************************************
Lavanya was looking for Arshi like mad in the corridors, she wondered where did they disappeared.