Chapter 8 - The start of Dhak Dhak.. the start of a new relationship!

Khushi's team - Arnav, NK, Akash, Nani, HP, Raj, Mami.

Lavanya's team - Dolly, Ratna, Anjali, Payal, Aman, Shyam, Mama.

"Whom should I choose now Mom?" asked Lavanya to her mother.

Dolly whispered to her, "Your sasuma, who else?"

"Ratna ma" Lavanya smiled, Ratna walked to them, she pinched Lavanya's cheek smiling.

"NK.." Khushi said, and Arnav rolled his eyes. NK jumped to them joyfully, "Yaay.. we'll win this cooking competition.."

"Anjali di.." said Lavanya. Anjali walked to them and both hi-five, then Khushi chose Akash and Lavanya, Payal.

"Who will I choose now?" asked Khushi to Arnav, Akash and NK.

"My girlfriend.." Arnav said.

"Nani.." Khushi said nodding her head. Arnav was surprised as to how she memorized he calls Nani as Girlfriend, and didn't even asked him who was he talking about. Nani walked to them and she side hugged Arnav smiling, "You're a good boyfriend ahn! You didn't leave me alone.."

"How can I leave my ****y girlfriend with others? You will be with me wherever I go!" he said.

"Acha! Then why did you leave me and went to London? Don't you know how much I missed you?" Nani pouted. Arnav hugged her more tightly, resting his chin on her head, "Sorry my Girlfriend.. will never do it again.."

Khushi smiled warmly staring at them, they share an amazing bond.

"Choose my hubby!" Payal said smiling, Lavanya nodded while the girls in their team laughed making Payal blush.

"Aman.." Lavanya said. Khushi chose HP, then Anjali also asked Lavanya to choose her husband, Shyam.

"Choose Raj uncle.." said Akash.

Khushi chose him, and Raj came to them sighing in relief, as he reached near them, he whispered, "Thank God, I'm on a winning team!"

The team giggled hearing him, making the opposite team stare at them with curious eyes. Mami went to Khushi's team as she does not get well along with Dolly, and Mama went to Lavanya's team.
*********************************************************
At the kitchen..

Team of Khushi was waiting for Arnav, who left the kitchen saying he will come back in a while. And Lavanya's team already started cooking the dishes.

Arnav came back with first aid box, he stood near Khushi.

"I didn't forget that I've to apply ointment in your hand, and only then we'll start the game! Which you're not allowed to cook only give instructions to us and we'll do the rest.." he said.

"Sir.. I can apply it myself.." she said trying to snatch the box from his hand. Arnav tightened the grip on the box, Khushi meekly kept her hand back knowing she won't have the strength to fight with him.

Arnav took her hand and start applying on her wound gently, blowing air on it time to time.

"Is it hurting?" he asked glancing at her once, then back at what he was doing.

Khushi nodded sideways innocently. He didn't see her face as he was staring at her hand, so thought she didn't reply, "Hmm???? Tell me if I'm hurting.." he asked again.

"Na..Nahin.." she replied. While others watched this scene amused, for Ratna it was more shocking. Since childhood, Arnav was never someone who would pamper or have patience to console someone; he only had this soft side to her and Nani.

Payal and Lavanya were angrily watching the scene.
****************************************************
While cooking the kitchen was a big mess, on one hand Khushi was not allowed to touch or help in anything by Arnav, and instructing the boys to cook was a terrible experience. As for Lavanya's team, she was trying to put her hands on everything, to show Arnav that she can cook but was just spoiling everyone's hard work.

"Sir.. NO!" Khushi almost shouted seeing Arnav ready to put the lentils on a pan with water to boil without washing them.

"You need to wash the lentils first.." she said. Arnav was like 'Really?' with a boring look, he went to wash it. Khushi smiled and went behind him, "Let me do it sir.. you're tired now!"

"No.. I will wash it.." he refused immediately, "You go on, what should I do next?" he asked.

Khushi explained him, and together they cooked Dal as their first dish.

"Oh God.. kitchen is not for me! Handling AR is more easy than this.." Arnav mumbled, caressing his back all tired as if he would die just by cooking dal.

Khushi giggled, "Sir it's easy.. you just need practice then you will cook even better next time.."

"Acha? You will teach me again?" he asked smiling.

"Haan.. I can teach you again anytime you want.." she said. NK called her and she went to help him.

Arnav clenched his fist, "One day I will kill this NK yaar.. I started making her feel comfortable with me, she even started talking with me and he had to come in between us right now.. Couldn't he wait for more time? He's really a Monkey.. Donkey.."

Arnav cursed NK from inside.

"ASR can you give me sugar?" asked Lavanya coming near Arnav, she was purposely doing this. Arnav stepped back, seeing that her body almost collided with him.

"Mami she's asking for something.." Arnav called Mami, then glanced at Lavanya, "Mami will help you in anything you want.."

Saying this he escaped from there, and went behind his Cutiepie.

Khushi was also coming to his side only, walking in hurry she didn't see him already coming.

She bumped with him, and fell on his chest. Arnav held her by her arms, securing her to not fall.

Rabba vee.. Rabba vee..

She could feel his heartbeats, and that made her heart beat more like his was, their Dhak Dhak started! He was wondering why his heart was beating so fast and loudly, that even he could hear it. And she was scared of this new feeling developing in her heart..