Chapter 15 - Tu mohabat nahi to Kya hai..

At night..
Khushi was trying to sleep but couldn't get any sleep just thinking about Arnav, from the time he reached he's just in her mind. Everything he does for her, keeps on going in repeat mode in her mind.

"Urgghhh.." she pressed her head with her hands, "Stop it Khushi.. you can't think about Sir everytime! What's wrong with me?"

"Sona what happened?" Buaji asked as she walked in her room with oil to apply on Khushi's hair.

"Nothing Buaji.." Khushi got startled, she sat properly on her bed and Buaji sat beside her.

"Nothing?" Buaji raised her one eyebrow, "Ayee NK, don't forget I raised you.. you can't lie to me!"

"Buaji.." Khushi whined. Buaji smiled, as she applied the oil on Khushi's hair with her fingers, "Are you thinking about Arnav bitwa?"

Khushi widened her eyes in shock, "How do you know?"

"See I caught you!" Buaji laughed, "You're thinking about Arnav bitwa.. that's a good sign for me!!!!"

Khushi blushed looking down, "It's nothing like that Buaji.. woh.. today he came to my college and he saved me from Sameer, you remember Sameer na? That boy who used to tease me always, today Sir beat him up badly.. Buaji he fell with the bookshelf today.. Sir is so strong!.. then Sir asked Principal sir to punish him also, Sameer is never going to step in that college.. now I don't have to be scared of him.."

"He even said he would keep his bodyguards to keep me safe in college.." Khushi giggled, "I told him no!"

Buaji looked at Khushi amused, "Didn't you told me that he has a girlfriend today? Why would he want to protect you then?"

"Nahin Buaji.. he doesn't have any girlfriend, I misunderstood his words.." Khushi said.

"Then pakka he likes you Sona!" Buaji said confidently. Khushi looked at her, "Buaji..do you know who is he? Arnav Singh Raizada! He would never like me, I am just a mere cook in his mansion, that looks like a palace.. you have to stop thinking about the challenge you did with Amma ji, Amma ji is right only.. Sir will never fall for me.."

"Chup! I am just a mere cook!" Buaji mimicked her rolling her eyes, "You don't know what you're, don't ever doubt on your capabilities.."

"Okay.. sorry.." Khushi whispered kissing Buaji's cheek.

"And about Arnav bitwa.. then I'm 200% sure that he likes you.. you also think about it.. Lavanya is like him, modern girl and rich type but he doesn't like her neither gives her attention, but with you he's completely different.. for most people he's rude and arrogant.."

"Buaji he's not rude!" Khushi defended him.

"Haan, that's what I'm saying Sona, from all those people who think him as rude and arrogant, only you think differently.. only you think he's good, soft and gentleman? That means he treats only You differently Khushi.. or else everyone would have same opinion as you, but they don't!.. He treats you in a special way, that not only me but Garima also noticed it. That's why she is so insecure and jealous, if Arnav bitwa didn't give attention on you, then she would never say anything about it.." Buaji said.

Khushi sat thinking about Buaji's words, Buaji is right only because she only feels like that for him, and others including his family members always keep saying he's an angry young man, he loses his temper quickly and she has committed many mistakes but he never scolded her once, but with Lavanya things are really different.

Buaji kissed her forehead, "Don't think too much! I just want to say one thing to you.. if you're starting to feel something for him, then go ahead Sona.. don't think about anyone.. in this world we can fall in love with whom we want to, money, status, fame.. all this doesn't matter! Don't listen to Garima also, don't be scared of her.. I'm here to stand for you.. never keep your feelings to yourself and sacrifice for them, who never wanted a smile on your face!"