Chapter 5 - Cutiepie crying!

"Sona tell me na, is Arnav Singh Raizada handsome?" Buaji asked mischievously, staring at Khushi who was making tea for her.

"Buaji.." Khushi whined, "What should I tell you?"

"What you think obviously? I hear a lot about him in news channel, he is number one fashion designer in London, you know that? And his fashion house, AR is in top ten list in India as well as London. Girls are mad about him, everyone wants to meet him and you're so lucky you're working for him.." Buaji said excitedly.

Khushi nodded her head, "Lucky I'm.." she whispered, thinking that despite not knowing his name, irritating him with her "sorry", then enter on his room without knocking, lying to him for NK, he didn't scold her at all. He was a different person for her, and not what she used to hear with his family or the way the world portrayed him as. How can many people say the same about him, and only she felt he isn't the rude and arrogant ASR? Is he just like this in front of her? And why only.. Her?

"The girl who will marry him, will be very lucky.." Buaji commented, taking her tea from Khushi's hand.

"And that girl will not be your beloved niece.." Garima walked in the kitchen glaring at both.

"And why not?" Buaji asked angrily. Khushi signaled her to keep quiet and not discuss early in the morning, but it was too late. Buaji wouldn't stop now that Garima provoked her.

"Because she isn't worth him!" Garima said with eyes spitting fire at Khushi.

"And who are you to say that? Even Payal isn't worth Aman, but she married him. Didn't she?" Buaji shouted.

"Buaji don't.." whispered Khushi with moist eyes.

"My Payal isn't an orphan like this girl, she is beautiful and intelligent..that's why she got a man she deserves!" said Garima proudly.

"The truth is right in front of your eyes which is something you will never accept, Khushi is beautiful in her way, she is beautiful from outside like Payal is, but she's more beautiful from inside, she has a good heart unlike Payal. That's the reason this girl never raised her voice on you, because despite all wrong you did to her, she still see you as her mother, she still respects you, if I was in her place maybe I wouldn't tolerate all this. And about intelligence, then let's not even speak about this, all your efforts to make her stop studying failed, because she top student in her college. And what you said? My Sona isn't worth ASR, then today I'm saying Sona will get married to ASR or someone even better than him!" Buaji said.

Khushi widened her eyes in shock, at the last statement of her Buaji.

Rabba vee... Rabba vee..

Garima fumed in anger hearing this and left from there. Buaji smirked victoriously.

"Buaji why? Did you even realize what you said? I will get married to Sir.. Did you drink bhang today or what?" Khushi complained with moist eyes.

"I'm not drunk Sona. But my heart says that there will come a man who will take you away from all this pain you're bearing from no fault of yours.. And I really wish he's ASR!" Buaji smiled wiping her tears with her palms.

"Amma ji is saying right, I'm not worth of Sir.. I will never get married to him or anyone of his class.. I just want a good and honest man for me, someone who will care and love me a lot.." Khushi said closing her eyes.

"Khushi you never know what will happen in future.." said Buaji.

"I've to go now..see you later.." Khushi said, walking to go.

Buaji held her hand, "You didn't answer my question.. Is Arnav Singh Raizada handsome or not?"

Khushi gave her "I'm getting late" look.