Chapter 27 - Means?

Arnav's room:
"Sir.." she called him as she walked to the poolside where he was standing lost in thoughts. He turned to her frowning, and she quickly corrected herself.

"Arnav ji!" she smiled and the frown disappeared from his face.

"Bolo.." he said taking his hand to meet hers.

"Why did you say to everyone about us? It's so soon, we just confessed recently and now only talking about marriage.. I mean.. Everyone were so shocked.. we didn't even give them time to know about us.. and jumping to marriage.. Don't you think it's happening too fast?" she asked.

"I want everyone to know about our relationship.. I don't like to hide things! And hiding the truth about us, would only create problems further.." he said thinking about Dolly and Lavanya.

"I know.. but marriage?" she asked.

"What? Don't you want to get married to me? If you don't want, I will cancel it.." he asked smirking.

"I want Arnav ji!!!.." Khushi whined, "But does your family accept me? It's not like this Arnav ji, I noticed that you didn't even talk with your family about us and only announced like this taking them by surprise also.."

"Everyone likes you Khushi.." Arnav said. Khushi nodded sideways, "It's not truth Arnav ji, Ratna ma'am wasn't happy to know about us, I'm sure she's angry because you didn't told her before, and she's right only.. she's your mother and she had the right to know about us, not like you did!"

Arnav stare at her thinking how innocent she is, she thinks Ratna is angry because he didn't told her about their relationship first, if only she knew Ratna doesn't want her as bahu of Raizada family, she wants Lavanya and he announced their relationship like this because he knew the next move by them would be emotionally blackmail him to get married to Lavanya, that's why to block their way he had to take such a step and secondly because, he wanted Shashi and Garima to know that Khushi is now protected by him, everything they do now they would think two times before doing it, because they will always think about him.

"Arnav ji.. Did I say something wrong? I'm sorry.." Khushi looked at him frightened because she blamed him.

Arnav came out of his thoughts, and cupped her face, "When are you going to stop with your Sorry?" he kissed her forehead lovingly, Khushi closed her eyes feelings his touch.

"Look Khushi, you don't have to worry about who accepts us and who not.. And about Ma, she will accept you.." he said.

"Arnav ji can I plead you something?" she asked with low voice hesitantly.

Arnav nodded, "Tell me.."

"Can you wait for my studies to finish then we get married?" she asked and shut her eyes tightly scared of his reaction.

"But who told you that was my proposal for marriage to you?" Arnav smirked, "That was just a warning to your parents and Lazybones! Let's go, I will drop you home.." he went inside the room and picked his car keys.

Khushi frowned thinking, "Did Arnav ji lie then that he wanted to marry me?!"

Arnav chuckled seeing her lost in thoughts worriedly, "Now it's my time to trouble you Cutiepie, I worked so hard alone to get you and you were busy making me jealous with NK, now it's payback time!"

"Khushi do you want to sleep here with me? I don't mind!" he said teasingly. Khushi came running to him, and both left the room walking through the corridors.

They bumped with Ratna and Lavanya. Ratna only looked at Arnav ignoring Khushi's presence, Khushi felt this, she became upset that Ratna is behaving differently with her now.