Chapter 14 - About love?

Before Sameer could approach Khushi, Arnav held him by his collars gritting his teeth, "Who is your Baby here?"

"Are you blind or what? Khushi obviously.." Sameer replied carelessly staring at Khushi, but when he saw ASR in front of him, he gulped in fear.

"If you don't change your words now, you'll become blind for sure.." Arnav said angrily, and pushed him with all his force to the bookshelf. Sameer fell on it, and most of the books fell on him.
Khushi gasped, she covered her mouth with her both palms shocked. And the same state was of Sameer's friends, who ran away from there after seeing Sameer crying in pain.

Arnav knelt down, and pulled Sameer by his collar again, "What is Khushi to you? Repeat what you said.."

"Khushi.. ahh.. Khushi..is my.. aahh.. sister.." Sameer cried.

"Don't you dare think she's alone and you can tease her.. if you mess up with her, you'll be messing up with ASR, which I guarantee you.. it's not a good deal!" Arnav said.

"I'm sorry sir.. I will not tease her anymore.. I'm sorry Khushi DIDI.." Sameer said. Khushi just nodded her head, frowning at him.

"ASR.." the principal of the college rushed to them with a worried look. Arnav stood up and greeted him, shaking hands.

"What happened?" he asked, "Did this boy trouble you?"

"No, actually this boy keeps teasing my friend.. I'm sure not only him, but there are many like him who loves to tease girls here, today I just stood up not only for Khushi, but all girls here who felt like making this state of him.." Arnav said.

Khushi smiled staring at him, while the crowd around them clapped their hands for Arnav.

Rabba vee.. Rabba vee..

Sameer looked down embarrassed.

"I don't want to see this boy in this college.." Arnav said eying to Sameer, then at the principal. The principal nodded getting his meaning.

Khushi looked at Arnav shocked, "Sir.. you don't need to do this.. I'm sure he is repenting for his mistakes.." she whispered.

"I don't want him near you Khushi.. and I'm sure his father can transfer him to another college, it's not a big deal.. but you and him are not going to stay in the same place.. I don't trust this spoilt brat!" Arnav said.

"Why are you looking at me? OUT.." Arnav shouted at Sameer, but everyone flinched including the principal. They all left quickly from there.

After everyone left, Khushi looked at him: Thank you sir..

"It's okay.. you don't need to thank me.. any situation like this, you just call me and I will be there for you!" he smiled.

"No really, thank you.. perhaps you don't have an idea of what you're doing for me, I always used to come here with fear of what would Sameer do to me, or his pranks.. I was scared that once he tried to kiss me but luckily my friend saved me, and after that day I always avoid staying alone here in college.. but because of you sir, now I don't have to be scared.." she said smiling.

"Khushi.. why didn't you complain to principal about this boy's behavior? Now I feel like putting him on jail.." Arnav frowned.

"Nahin sir.. what you did is enough, he won't trouble me again.." Khushi said immediately.

"If you want, then I can send my bodyguards here to keep a watch on those who want to tease you.. no one will dare to trouble you then.." he said possessively.

"No sir.." Khushi's eyes widened, "It's not needed.."

"Sir.. you here? I forgot to ask, do you want something?" she asked.

Now Arnav bit his tongue, "Woh..actually.. book!"

"Yeah.. I came here looking for a book, Aman told me about this college, and I decided to came here.." he said.

"Book? What type of book you want Sir? Maybe I can help!" she said readily.

"Hmm.. about Love!" he said.

"Love?" she looked at him amused. Arnav nodded, "I think from all the books I've read I haven't explored these books yet, and I'm already starting to feel it.."

"Oh.. so she's your new girlfriend.. that's why I didn't got news about this!" Khushi blurted out.

"New girlfriend?" Arnav raised his eyebrow confused.

"Haan.. your girlfriend.." Khushi replied slowly.

"My girlfriend? When did that happen?" Arnav asked all confused now, from where did she got this information?

"Sir you said that you want to do what your fans give to you, to someone special.. I thought it was your girlfriend!" she said.

"NO.." he almost shouted, "I don't have any girlfriend.. that someone special is yet to be mine! For now I don't have anyone in my life.." he cleared her doubts.

Khushi's heart sigh in relief, "Sorry.. I misunderstood your words.."

"Ask me next time.. don't jump into your conclusions alone Khushi.. you don't what you're thinking was about to destroy!" he muttered.

"This Cutiepie is hell bent on linking me with other girls, when I'm interested in her only.." he thought rolling his eyes.

Khushi looked at him confused, she shrugged and went to look for his book.
*************************************************
RM..
"I just want to know why did you lie Dolly.. why are you crying?" Ratna asked worriedly.

"Because you don't trust me Ratna.. you think I lied to you?" Dolly asked crying.

"Ma.. it's true that Mom lied to you, but she didn't lie because she wanted to, it's only because of me.. I wanted to stay here till ASR comes, so that I get to spend time with him and get to know about him more, so Mom said that Dad didn't return yet. In this way, we could stay here for a while.. our intention was not to lie, but I just wanted to spend some days with the one I waited for many years.. if you think we were wrong, then you can get angry Ma.. you have all rights to be angry with us. But we didn't leave Dad, we were soon going to tell that and return to our home also, I just wanted to be friend of ASR and let our relationship start at least.." Lavanya said sobbing.

Ratna felt guilty, she hugged Lavanya, "It's okay dear.. I'm not angry with you both, I just really wanted to know why you both lied that's all. Now I know the reason.."

"But we'll leave today only.." Dolly said packing her clothes. Ratna shook her head, "Nahin Dolly, stay here for some more days.. if you want.."

"Nahin Ma. It's better we go only, Dad is also missing us and by the way, ASR doesn't seem to like me, he didn't said sorry to me and I guess our relationship will not go forward.." Lavanya said looking down.

"Don't talk like this Lavanya bitiya, I will talk with him.." Ratna cupped her face.

"Then I will wait for him in my home.. I will wait for him to come and speak to me!" Lavanya said.
****************************************************
College XYZ
"Khushi careful.." Arnav said, seeing her engrossed in looking for his book, than keeping in mind that's standing on a ladder and she might fall.

Khushi didn't listen to his words, she extended her arms to pick a book and tip toed, then she lost her balance and slipped.

Arnav saw her about to fall, he quickly received her in his strong arms, Khushi shut his eyes tightly and clutched his shirt.

"I told you to be careful.." he said, then he noticed that she was sobbing all frightened.

"Shh.. nothing happened .. you're fine Cutiepie.." he consoled her in his arms, he found her too cute crying scared of falling she looked like those cute kids, you want to just kiss and pamper them all day.

"Open your eyes Khushi.. see, you didn't fall.." he said huskily.

Khushi opened her eyes slowly, her eyes met with his and both got lost.