Chapter 36 - Arnav hurt!

"Yes, this was my plan only.. Can't you see that?" Khushi said arrogantly.

"I'm not asking you!" he said, and moved her aside with his hand, Ratna was in front of him.

Ratna looked at him confused, "Why are you looking at me? Ask your Khushi only.. she's the one who betrayed you.. this is her truth beta.."

"I'm asking you only Ma.." he said staring at her sharply, "Love hasn't made me fool yet.. I'm very much capable of figuring out what's truth or lie.."

"Khushi is the one lied to you.. this is her real face.. Why can't you open your eyes and see the truth Arnav?" Ratna cried.

"KHUSHI CAN NEVER LIE TO ME DAMMIT.." Arnav shouted, "If opening my eyes I will see Lavanya as the perfect life partner to me, then I prefer living with closed eyes only!"

"I'M TIRED OF ALL THIS NOW.. What do you want Ma? I already said that I DON'T LOVE LAVANYA and I DON'T WANT TO MARRY HER.. I'm happy with Khushi and I know she's the best for me.. is it too difficult to understand this? I can't believe that you can stop so low just to separate me from the woman I love.. But remember this Ma, the more low you stop, my love and trust for Khushi will keep increasing.."

Khushi walked to him, she held his shoulder to calm him down. Arnav shoved her hand, then pulled her by her waist harshly, "Aur tum.. I love your heart.. not your face.. Leave your terrible acting, even if you acted brilliantly.. I wouldn't believe in you, because I know the real YOU.. Did you want to test my love for you?"

Khushi nodded sideways with moist eyes.

Ratna she looked at Raj, "Did you see now? Even after proving Khushi wrong, he's still in her side and not his mother.."

"Prove what Ma? I didn't get you now.. Was all this to prove Khushi wrong?.. Really? I didn't know that.. I got engaged to Khushi and now we're normally partying.. Now from where does this come?" Arnav asked acting like he's confused, as he left Khushi and walked near his parents.

Ratna bit her lips for blurting out the truth, she looked sideways.

"I will tell you from where this drama started.. Remember everyone, Khushi was with me in terrace waiting for moon to break her fast, and then she went to bathroom. Di you remember, you even came to ask me where had Khushi gone.. Khushi took long time and then, to everyone's surprise she came with Ma, both were smiling! Quite strange.. Ma who can't even stay near Khushi, came with her smiling! What a progress in such short time!" said Arnav, "Now the question is what happened in that time that Khushi went to bathroom supposedly? And I think Ma or Khushi can answer this to us!"

Khushi sighed in relief, she closed her eyes smiling.

"I did not do anything.. Are you suspecting me? I came with Khushi because I thought to accept her since she will soon be bahu of Raizada family.. I want to start afresh with her, little did I know that today only she would reveal her real face to everyone.." Ratna said, "Ask Lavanya bitiya, she also accepted the truth and moved on, yes she still loves you but she told me that she will try to move on, and I also decided to accept Khushi.. that's why I came to her when she walked out of the bathroom and said sorry for my mistakes and decided to start afresh with her.. she also hugged me and forgave me.. I don't know what's happening now.. but I should have known this, the blame will always go to me as I was against this relationship first.."

"Ratna ji is right only.. I also saw her hugging Khushi Arnav bitwa.. It's Khushi who planned all this, unfortunately this is my daughter's true face.. She was always behind your money, she wanted to be famous fashion designer.. and used you to achieve her goals.. and second thing, she was jealous of Payal, she couldn't bear the fact that Payal married a rich man so in order to defeat her sister, she went on to impress you so that she could married a richer man than Payal's husband.. this is how she is, selfish.. she's an orphan we took her as we are good people only and felt pity for her, if we knew that she would spoil our lives and make us feel embarrassed like this, then we would never take her.." Garima said shedding crocodile tears.