Chapter 19 - Haww!

RM
"Wow.. This is not house, this looks like Palace.." Garima smile with wide eyes, staring at Raizada mansion.

"Hain na? I told you Amma.. wish I lived here also.." Payal pouted, "Aman ji doesn't want.. Don't know why he is so honest and good man!" she rolled her eyes.

"That's why that Khushi is behind Arnav bitwa!" Garima whispered glaring at Khushi.

"Amma didn't I told you to keep her away from Arnav ji? Didn't you warn her?" Payal frowned.

"What can I do? Madhumati is always protecting her.. and she even challenged me that Arnav bitwa will marry Khushi only.." Garima said.

"This can't happen.. you know na, if Khushi marry Arnav ji then it will mark my defeat.." Payal said disturbed, "Amma make her marry someone else please!"

"Don't worry.. I will do something!" Garima assured her.

"What will you do aunty?" Arnav asked smirking. Garima and Payal got scared seeing him suddenly in front of them.

"Nothing.." Garima faked a smile.

"It's better you do nothing only.." Arnav said in a dangerous tone, Garima and Payal gulped in fear.

"Bitwa it's nothing like what you heard.." Garima said, if Arnav heard everything then he would think bad of them.

"I was just telling it's better you do nothing in this age aunty.. you must rest only.." Arnav smiled.

Payal and Garima sighed in relief that he didn't listen to their talks.

"Haan bitwa. Thanks for your concern.." replied Garima, and Payal smiled.

Both left, and Arnav stayed back staring at them sharply, "Whether it marks your defeat or not, Khushi will be my wife only Payal!"

"Sir.. kheer is ready!" Khushi came to call him.

Arnav smiled at her, "I'm also ready.. why are you not accepting me?"

Khushi shook her head blushing, she went from there. Arnav followed her.

They were at the living room, enjoying kheer made by Khushi. Khushi was going to serve for her, when Dolly purposely served for her more, not leaving any for Khushi.

Khushi faked a smile thought she was bit hurt, she knows Dolly doesn't like her.

She took a step back and stood there as there was not space for her to sit also.

Arnav noticed it, he stood up and walked to her. He held her hand firmly and took her to his seat, Khushi tried to stop him because everyone were watching them.

"Sir.. please stop it.." Khushi whispered.

Arnav didn't listen to her, he made her sit on the couch where he was early sitting.

"Chote.." Ratna called him astonished, "What are you doing?"

"What I was taught to do Ma. How can I let her stand when we're sitting comfortably?" he said.

Khushi looked at him lovingly. He's such a gentleman!

Rabba vee.. Rabba vee..

Arnav went to bring a chair for himself, he placed it near Khushi's side.

"You know sugar free kheer isn't that bad!" he said glancing at his bowl, "Don't you want to try?"

Khushi nodded sideways, "You eat Sir.. I made it for you!"

"I already tasted it.. now it's your turn!" he said giving to her.

Khushi took his kheer without discussing much with him; she knows he's not going to give up till she eats.

"Bhai see you missed to click pictures with us.." Akash came to him, showing their pictures.

Arnav's eyes were only on Khushi, "Send me these pictures!" he said to Akash. Akash nodded, and send to him.

"Will you eat alone? Won't you feed me?" Arnav asked her teasingly.

Khushi looked at him, she was about to return the bowl to him.

Arnav took her hand holding the filled with kheer spoon and made her feed him. Khushi looked at him astonished.

"Like this!" he mimicked her.

"Oh my my! Just look at this girl Ratna.. what is she making your son do? I never thought that innocent Khushi could do this!" Dolly commented making Ratna more irritated with Khushi.

Garima coughed badly after watching this scene. Shashi gave her water to drink, even he was shocked.

"Sir what are you doing? Everyone is looking at us.." Khushi said with a crying face.

Arnav took the spoon and feed her, cutting her. Khushi looked at him with wide eyes.

"Let them look.. You should stop living for others!" Arnav said, filling the spoon with kheer again to feed her.

Lavanya shed fake tears in front of Ratna, "See Ma, he doesn't love me.. he's betraying me with Khushi.."

Ratna angrily wanted to stop Arnav from feeding Khushi, Raj held her hand stopping her, he nodded sideways, "DON'T.."

"What?" she looked at him in disbelief. Raj took her to their room.

"Aunty you don't mind to spend a night here, na?" asked NK to Garima.

Garima smiled, "No, we don't mind.. it's very late already, we can sleep here tonight.."

Arnav shook his head in disbelief; he's only accepting them here because he wants Khushi to stay with him, near him!
***********************************************************
Khushi's room..
Khushi was drying her hair with towel, thinking about the man who stole her heart!

She left the towel on the bed, and stare at the mirror. She caressed her cheek, where he rubbed with his. Khushi closed her eyes smiling.

"Thinking about me?" she heard his husky voice, immediately she opened her eyes and saw him right in front of her.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh..." she shouted widening her eyes.

Arnav rushed to her, he placed his palm on her lips, "Shhh! It's not any ghost dammit.."

"Hmmmmm.. mmmm.." Khushi tried to speak, she signaled him to leave her.

Arnav removed his hand from her lips, "What are you doing here Sir?" she asked.

"I came here to wish you a good night!" Arnav smirked.

Khushi looked at the door, it was locked. How did he came in then? Arnav understood her doubt, he turned her to the left side of the room, "There's another door that connects your room to mine!"

"Hawww.." Khushi's mouth turned in big "O" shape.

"What is there to be haww about? Even my heart is connected to yours!" he chuckled.

My favorite one ❤❤