Chapter 13 - Khushi jealous!

"Do you stay quiet like this with everyone? Or you choose people to talk.. like NK?" Arnav asked while driving, with a tone of jealously.

Khushi who was till now lost in her thoughts, looked at him startled, "Sir?"

"I mean you don't talk with everyone at home.. only with NK.." he said stressing the "NK" again.

"I talk with everyone sir.. but NK and Akash are my best friends.." she replied not getting his meaning.

"No, you don't talk with everyone.. you just reply to them Khushi.." he argued in a sarcastic tone.

"But Sir I work in AR.. I can't cross my limits.." she said innocently, her eyes brimmed with tears as she thought he was scolding her.

"Okay.." he said the next minute noticing her baby crying face, "Hmm.. Payal is your sister?" he changed the topic.

Khushi nodded her head.

"But you don't talk much with her, why? Isn't she close to you?"

"Woh.. I'm .." she stammered not knowing what to answer. What would she say to him? That her family hates her.

"It's okay.. feel comfortable Cutiepie.. you don't have to answer me, if you don't want.." he said after seeing her disturbed form.

"Even if you don't want to answer me, I will get to know everything about you.." he thought.

Khushi calmed a bit, she felt shy when he called her 'Cutiepie', while Arnav realized this later, he smirked seeing her shyly.

"I'm an orphan Sir.. my Buaji took me when I was a baby to their house, and then I got in my life, my amma, bauji and my Jiji.. Jiji is not my blood sister, that's why we are not that close.." she said half-truth to him.

"Oh.." he reacted still trying to register what she said right now, "I'm sorry.. I didn't know that.."

"Don't say sorry.. it's okay Sir.." she replied with a sweet faint smile, hiding a lot of pain in her heart.

"What do you study?" he asked, when she looked away to the window side.

"Fashion designing sir.." that she replied with a bright smile on her face.

"Wow.. why didn't you said to me before? I can help you out when you need ok!" he said surprised, she's following his steps!

Khushi nodded her head smiling, "Thank you so much sir.. You know I'm your biggest fan, I always dream to become like you.. you're my inspiration!"

"You will become like me.. or even better than me!" he said smiling warmly to her.

Her eyes showed so much happiness right now, like a kid who's being praised by the teacher. He could read it, that his words meant so much for her.

"By the way, you never said to me you're my fan.. see how you hide lot of things!" he complained.

"How would I say it?" she said embarrassed.

"Just saying it.. there are many girls that are my fans, and just by seeing me they literally hug me, kiss me and what not.." Arnav said.

Khushi widened her eyes hearing about the hugs and kisses, she almost gasped but controlled herself.

"And you accept it Sir?" she asked out of curiosity but at the same time, she felt bad that he kisses and hugs his fan girls!

"No.. but they're uncontrollable sometimes my bodyguards can't keep them away from me.. so.. it happens.." Arnav replied concentrated on his driving.