Chapter 6 - I will come only with her!

Early in the morning..
"Hello hi bye bye.. party party today.." Mami smile in glee. She excitedly handled her bags to Mama, who glared at her and kept in the car.

"Two bags are you mad Manorama? We're just going to sleep one day in farm house and you're taking two bags as if we're going to London!" Mama scolded her.

"One for my makeupwa and other for clotheswa! Stop irritating me.. hello hi bye bye.." Mami pouted.

The family laughed out loudly at Mama's face.

"ASR.. do you want me to help you?" asked Lavanya caressing his shoulder, with her hand seductively. Arnav shoved her hand harshly, glaring at her, "NO, I know how to help myself.."

"Oh my god, there's no space in the car.. Lavanya dear, how will you go?" Dolly said widening her eyes, then smirking she looked at Arnav's car, "Arnav beta Lavanya will go with you, what say Ratna?"

Ratna nodded smiling, "Haan, Lavanya bitiya go with Chote.. in this way, both will get to know about each other and be friends.."

Arnav frowned, he didn't want to go with Lavanya. NK and Akash noticed it, but he was the only one who had all empty space in his car.

Lavanya happily opened the car's front door. But Arnav quickly threw his bag from the window to the front seat. She looked at him confused.

"You will sit at the backseat Lavanya.. my bag is my companion at the front seat!" he said sarcastically.

"But... ASR.." she frowned.

"You want to go with me or not?" he asked raising his one eyebrow. Lavanya nodded quickly, and sat at the backseat unwillingly.

"Not a problem ASR.. on our way, your bag and me will change our seats.." she smirked thinking.

"Oh no.. there's a big problem.." said Ratna placing her palms on her head. Everyone looked at her curious to know what big problem she was talking about.
"Relax guys.. there's just a small problem.." said Raj knowing how his wife reacts for smallest problems. Everyone laughed.

Ratna pouted. Arnav walked to his mother, he side hugged her, "Batao (tell) us what's the problem? Your son will solve it to you.."

"Khushi! She will cook for our party hain na. Her food cannot be missed there, and she won't be coming home today, it's Sunday na.. who will go and pick her?" Ratna said.

"I will..." Arnav said in such a fast and furious mode, as if someone would take this chance of him to see her.

"Nannav let it be.. you don't even know where she lives, I know I will go and pick her up, then we'll go together to farm house.." said NK getting on his car with Akash.

"NO.." Arnav frowned, "I will go and pick that Cuti.." he wanted to say 'Cutiepie' in front of everyone, but then realized what he was going to say and kept quiet.

"But bhai NK is right, you will not know where Khushi's house is, we'll go and pick her.." said Akash.

"Just give me the address and I will go!" said Arnav in ASR tone.

Akash shook his head at his brother's stubbornness; he messaged the address of Khushi's house to Arnav.
*********************************************************
"Dammit.. NK explain clearly.. should I take left or right?" Arnav asked talking with NK, while he was driving and looking around.

"Left ASR.." said Lavanya trying to help him.

"You shut up, because of you I took a wrong way.. when you don't even know where Laxmi nagar is, why did you open your mouth?" Arnav scolded her, she bit her lips embarrassed. She just wanted to take an opportunity to have a talk with him, but never she had stepped in Laxmi nagar, and she didn't even had an idea how to go there.