Chapter 17 - You will be mine!

"Chote.." Ratna called him, her face was stern showing that she didn't liked what she is seeing now.

Arnav remained calm and looked at her side while Khushi got startled; she got scared seeing Ratna's expression.

"What are you doing?"Ratna asked, then looked at Lavanya, "And why is Lavanya bitiya like this?"

"They accidentally bumped with each other, and Khushi got hurt!" Arnav said.

"And you saved Khushi?" Nani asked with a naughty smirk.

Arnav smiled knowing how much she loves to tease him, "We save the one we care for, right?"

Nani nodded smiling, "Right!".

While Ratna clutched her fist, and went to help Lavanya.

Khushi looked down shyly, everyone in this house seems to know about his feelings for her!

But it's his fault, he talks so openly without any shame.

"Oh my God.. it's bleeding!" Nani widened her eyes worriedly as she saw Khushi's elbow bleeding, she didn't saw it before.

"Damn.." Arnav murmured, and walked fast to his room with Khushi. He made her sit on his bed, "Calm down.. don't panic.."

Khushi was calm only. She got hurt many times and in her childhood Garima used to beat her a lot. It doesn't make a difference now.

Nani brought a bowl with water for Arnav to clean her wound, Arnav took it and wiped the blood on her elbow. The he took his first aid kit, and applied ointment on her wound.

Khushi hissed in pain a bit.

"Sorry.. Sorry.." Arnav whispered softly, "Am I hurting now?" he asked.

Khushi nodded sideways, "Nahin.."

"You have to be careful next time.. You always get hurt Cutiepie. And I can't see you in pain always!" he said.

Nani watched them amused. Khushi stare at him, then at Nani shyly.

Rabba vee..Rabba vee...

"You don't need to be shy meri bacchi!" Nani sat beside her, patting her cheek, "I was his girlfriend only because I wanted to save him from those chudails! I don't have any problem with you.. I can leave him now, and find another boyfriend!"

"NO! I'm your boyfriend Nani.. Khushi will be my WIFE!" Arnav said. Nani chuckled.

Khushi widened her eyes; both were talking as if she accepted this.

"May DM be with you both.." Nani took Khushi's hand and put it on Arnav's smiling. Khushi couldn't even say anything.

"But.." she muttered but Nani already left from there.

"But?" Arnav raised his eyebrows smiling at her.

"Sir.. this is wrong.. there isn't anything between us.." Khushi said worriedly, what if this news reaches to Payal's ear, she will definitely pass it to Garima. And at the end, she will be the one who will suffer.

"There will be!" he said firmly and calm. Khushi wondered how he can be so sure, something will happen between them, she didn't accept it. Is he going to force her?

"How?" she asked slowly.

"When I asked you, if you're angry with me.. you replied NO, that means you too feel something for me.. if you didn't like me, then you would have said Yes.." he smirked, "I promise you I won't give up till I make you mine!"

Khushi widened her eyes. Arnav almost chuckled at her reaction, his eyes landed her shoulder, he caressed it with his finger, "What happened here?"