Chapter 37 - Even angry, he cares!!

"Please call him Akash ji.. He isn't answering my phone.." Khushi walked here and there worriedly in Arnav's room.

"Okay.. Calm down Khushi.. Bhai is like this only, whenever he feels hurt or angry he goes to stay alone or for long drive.." said Akash, as he took his phone immediately and dialed Arnav's number.

"Did he answer?" Khushi asked impatient.

"Nahin.." Akash nodded sideways with fallen face.

"Khushi don't worry.. Nannav will come back!" said NK smiling softly consoling her.

"He will not come back.. He's very hurt with me.. I didn't do right today.. I spoiled his mood.. He was so happy for our engagement.. He even keep fast for me.. aur maine kya kiya!.. I broke his heart.." Khushi said crying uncontrollably.

"Khushi you need not to cry.. I understand you wanted that you both pass this test so that Ma realizes that Chote knows that you're not behind his money.. you wanted Ma to know that Chote knows you.. You wanted to prove that your love is true to Ma.. It's that Chote doesn't like this.. for him it's just you that have to believe in him and he should believe in you then he doesn't care about the rest.. Chote is like this only.." said Anjali consoling her.

"I've an idea.. Why don't you stay here tonight and surprise him when he comes back?" Anjali hugged her sideways, and smiled.

Khushi's face lit up, she nodded her head.

"That's it.." Shyam cheered, "Let's think then how to pacify Arnav Singh Raizada!"

"Cake! Khushi you bake yummy cakes.. Try making one for Nannav, I'm sure he will love it and will forget his anger in one minute!" said NK chirpily.

"Chote hates cakes NK!" Anjali said rolling her eyes, "We're finding ways to pacify Chote, not You!"

NK smiled sheepishly, while they laughed at his face. Khushi smiled warmly staring at them, "Thank you for being with me and supporting me.. it really means a lot!"

"What are you saying? We're family after all.." Shyam said smiling.

"Haan, and we will help you and we promise to make Chote forgive you!" said Anjali stroking Khushi's hair lovingly.

"Sasuma.. I was thinking these youngsters these days like to do everything without consulting their elders first.. look at them, they're thinking to pacify my Son without talking ME, HIS FATHER.." said Raj entering with Nani.

"You're right only.. let's see how they find solution to pacify my Boyfriend!" Nani said crossing her arms.

Khushi, Shyam, Anjali, NK and Akash ran to them and hugged them tightly, "Of course we need you both!!!"

Raj and Nani smiled.

"How is Ratna ma'am now?" Khushi asked to Raj.

"She's in her room, don't worry her besties are with her, Lavanya and Dolly.." said Raj gritting his teeth.

"What's wrong with Ma? I understand that she wanted Lavanya to marry Chote but going against Chote's wishes it's not right also.. It's his life and he should decide the one who he wants to spend his life with.." said Anjali.

"I don't know what problem she's having with Chote, because when it was your time Anjali, we let you marry the person you choose and look now you're happy with Shyam!" Raj said.

"Anyway let's leave all this and concentrate on our plan.." said Nani.

They kept discussing what they've to do and not. And after everyone agreed, they set to work.
*******************************************************
It was 1 am when Arnav returned, he opened the door of his room and it was all dark with candles all over the place, the floor was decorated with rose petals and his bed too.

Khushi smiled hiding behind his closet.

"WHAT THE.." he frowned, "Who spoiled my room like this?"

"Haww.." Khushi's mouth opened in big 'O' shape, "I did so much for him and he didn't even compliment.."

"I did!" Khushi said and appeared in front of him.

Arnav stare at her, then at his room, "Clean this mess now! I'm sure you didn't do this alone, so call everyone who helped you in it also.."

"I won't.." she said nodding her head sideways with guilty face, "First read what's written there.." she pointed to table where there was a card laid there.

He took it and read it curtly, "Sorry.. Now I read it, and you should do what you're supposed to.."

"Won't you forgive me?" she asked softly.

"Nahin!" he replied looking away, "And let it be, don't clean this room.. I will sleep in another room.. you sleep here with this mess.."

He walked away from there.
Khushi sighed sadly, "I know it won't be easy to pacify you Arnav ji.. after all I hurt you so much!"

"But I won't give up also.. I will make sure you forgive me!" she smiled, "My Arnav ji! Even you're angry with me, you're always thinking about me and my safety.. You don't want me to go home this late night, that's why you gave me your room.. Indirectly asking me to sleep here!"
**************************************************
"Shashi ji come here quickly.. Your shop caught fire.. it's burning everywhere!" said one of Shashi's neighbor over the phone.

"WHAT!??" Shashi widened his eyes, the phone dropped from his hand and he sat on sofa with a thud.

You better go and save your life instead of trying to destroy others life!

"Nahin.. Arnav Singh Raizada.. aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh...." Shashi cried out, shouting in pain and anger for this man who destroyed his life.