Chapter 34 - Ratna's plan!

"Look the moon is there!" NK shouted mischievously. All the ladies looked eagerly up to the sky and saw nothing, they glared at NK who smiled sheepishly.

"NK don't make fun of their fast!" Nani scolded him, but then winked at him.

Arnav shook his head smiling, he noticed the exchange of looks between them, "Crazy family!"

"Chote.. where is Khushi?" Anjali came to him, "I didn't see her anywhere.. I even searched for her downstairs.."

"She went to my room Di to use bathroom.." Arnav said. Anjali nodded, "Oh okay.."
*******************************************************
"Ratna ma'am what happened? Where are you taking me?" asked Khushi being dragged by Ratna on the corridor.

"Please answer me ma'am.. Arnav ji must be waiting for me!"
Khushi said. Finally they reached her room, Ratna closed the door and turned to Khushi.

"I want to talk with you!" Ratna said with serious face. Khushi kept staring at her waiting for her to talk.

"Khushi I gave you work here because I saw you were in need of it for your studies, I treated you like my daughter Khushi and I never thought you would repay my favors like this.. I never imagined in my wild dreams that you would snatch my son away from me!" Ratna said with moist eyes.

"Ma'am.. I didn't snatch him from you.. You're his mother and will always be!" Khushi said.

"Then why does he listen to you now and not me? We both know very well that he's not close to me anymore.." Ratna said crying, "You separated us Khushi.. It's all because of you!"

Khushi looked at her sobbing, "Ma'am I never wanted to separate you from Arnav ji trust me.. he loves you and neither me, nor anyone can change this.."

"I just want to plead you something Khushi.. for all I have done to you, for giving you this job, for trusting you.. please.. JUST LEAVE MY SON!" Ratna wiped her tears.

"I'm ready to pay all your college fees and send you to work in another city.. but please, leave my Chote.. I'm begging you Khushi! I will make sure you get the best life, a mansion like this, money, everything you want.. just let him marry with the right girl, don't spoil his life for your own selfish motives.." Ratna said.

Khushi looked at her shocked, tears slip from her eyes. She felt completely numb.
**********************************************************
"Aman ji isn't even looking at me Amma... he's always busy with Arnav ji now.." Payal complained, "You know I always warm up food for him, but he comes back home and says Khushi cooked for him and Arnav ji, they had lunch together.. Khushi is hell bent on spoiling my marriage life also.. I wish Arnav ji turns out to be a playboy to teach her a good lesson!"

"PAYAL!" Aman shouted angrily.

Garima and Shashi widened their eyes shocked that Aman heard them talking, while Payal gulped and looked at him, "Aman ji.."

"Just shut up!" Aman cut her off, "You should be ashamed of yourself Payal for talking about your sister like this.."

He went from there. Garima patted her shoulder, "Go and pacify him bitiya.. Otherwise he might leave you!"

Payal nodded and hurriedly went behind Aman.

Khushi came back with Ratna, surprising the family. Arnav raised his eyebrow in confusion, his mother seemed happy by being with Khushi and Khushi was also smiling.

"Loh.. Khushi is here.. and moon also.." Anjali chirped.

"Go Khushi.. Let Chote break your fast!" Ratna patted her back smiling.

Khushi nodded and went near Arnav. Arnav caressed her cheek, "Are you okay?"

Khushi nodded smiling, "Haan.. I'm fine!"

Arnav breaks Khushi's fast, and same did Shyam, Aman, Raj, Mama, Shashi and Dolly's husband to Anjali, Payal, Ratna, Garima and Dolly respectively.

While Lavanya watch this scene with broken heart, she looked at Ratna with disturbed face.

Ratna gave an assuring look to her, she sighed in relief that Ratna managed to do something but was still confused what this plan was, because now she seemed friendly with Khushi.