Welcome to the WWE

Days passed since you received the contract from the WWE. It struck you like lightning when you found it in your P.O. box, but you were happy to see that they were offering you such a big chance. Your contract with your current promotion just expired, so you're free to go wherever you want. Your friends supported you for years and, although that they're sad to see you go, they keep you in their hearts and minds, no matter what.

The morning sun strikes your face and forces you to wake up from your deep sleep. You don't like bright lights that much, because they annoy you. Funny enugh is that you're very often in front of a camera to either take part in a photoshoot or an interview, knowing everyone will be seeing it one way or another. You rub your tired eyes and sit up to look at your alarm clock.

Y/N:" 7:30 a.m. No normal person would ever decide to rip me out of my dreamland. gosh, today is a big day."

You're staying in a hotel near the headquarters of the WWE. someone notified you that you should be in the building by 10. That's why you're up early already. Excitement and happyness shoots through your veins as you get up and walk into your bathroom. To say you weren't impressed would be a lie, because everything in the whole apartement is so different from your last home. It looks more prestigious, more comfortable and just fresher. you just have to dres a bit more formal and appropriate for the occasion since there will be a lot of higher people. Management, trainers, couts and the McMahon family of course will all be present. You know how the whole thing goes since this isn't your first big jump. Impact and NJPW have introduced you in  major ways before, so your nervousness is unneccessary. The titles you won are an edge in your legacy to be remembered. And your path will continue on.

After showering and styling yourself, you walk to your wardrobe and pick out your clothes. boxers, socks, a suit and a matching tie. you already feel weird by looking at this formal clothing, but it's only for this one time...you hope. as you get dressed, your head is running in circles as you think about what NXT may have in store for you. The Undisputed Era, The Velveteen Dream, Johnny Gargano, The Forgotten Sons, Matt Riddle. There are so many potential opponents for you that several storylines come to mind in a matter of seconds. Tere is always NXT UK to keep an eye on since it inhabits some of the best technical wrestlers all from the united kingdom and around. It would be awesome to have a match against any of them, no matter how it ends. But the way up to it is a long hard climb up a mountain that gets bigger and bigger every week. Then again, you're confident in your abilities and that's what counts. You're not in it for titles, awards, trophies or stuff like that. You wanna wrestle, you wanna entertain, you wanna show the world that nothing is as it seems. Aside from your In-Ring persona, you enjoy the simple things in life. Going for a walk, reading a good book, painting pictures, cooking. You're no man of miracles. You're just above average by todays standards. When you're done getting dressed, you just eat a small breakfest, knowing that time is passing fast. You also have to familiarize yourself with the way around the buildings and getting to know other people.

Y/N:" I wonder how my friends are? Knowing some of them already moved up to the mainroster, I can only imagine how hard it was for them to get there...gosh, I didn't see some of them in years."

You smile to yourself, seeing their shocked faces in front of you when they find out you're the newest superstar to join NXT. It looks so stupid for you, but you certainly deserve to be there, even if others doubt that. You don't really give a damn about critics and match ratings. Stars and praises don't really matter unless they come from people you know. Your promos aren't pre-written. No, you come up with everything just a moment before you are allowed to speak. It's almost surreal how much freedom you have gotten so far. Even your graphics were done by your own hands. Anyway, after finishing breakfest you grab your keys and lock the door after walking out, making your way down to the lobby. A small group has gathered outside already, cameras and microphones out, ready to throw themselves at you. You always chuckle when you see the paparazzi. when you open the door, the buzz is already getting louder and louder, startling you. as Y/N L/N, you have gathered a big fanbase already and it's only going to grow whie you're in the biggest wrestling company on the planet. But before anyone can ask a question, you spot a young man with a sign in hand that has your name on it. You look at your wrist watch and remember that william Regal himself would send someone to get you to the Titan Tower. Shoving and pressing your way through the crowd, you get to the man and straighten your outfit.