The Enemy

The situations that have occured recently have caught the attention of most members of the creative team. The script never said that Velveteen Dream was allowed to reference your private life. Nor was the beatdown you gave him, but family is very important to you. Nobody ever should mention what happened between you and your family members and if they do, they will pay for it in every painful way you can think of. Right now you stand in the office of the creative team and look through the script again with them. Every line, every word is analyzed closely as you find no trace of the go for the private life parts. Neither the writers, nor Hunter ,as you call your boss now, has ever allowed The Dream to say stuff like this. Of course you're mad because of it and you can only think that someone must've told him about your past and how that affects you. Your friends would never spit out any secrets about you without your get-go and you can't imagine that anyone else ever heard about your past. Then again, it's not unlikely that someone snuck in and asked to talk to Velveteen. And the person in question is currently standing right behind you, arms crossed and a smile on her face. Laura Kennedy has always played games like this with you. She never cares about how they play out for you as long as it destroyes your career. The woman didn't take kindly to the divorce and wanted you gone since.

Y/N:" What the hell are you doing here?!"

Laura:" Who? Me? I was hanging out backstage."

Y/N:" Security should've thrown you out. I don't see you having a ticket or a backstage pass."

Laura:" All the years we were together and you still don't know me. I always find a way to make your life a living hell. And you know you can't do anything against it."

Taynara:" Oh, but I can."

You two turn towards Taynara who is still in her ring gear and Laura is about to laugh at her when she suddenly gets hit in the face by the brazilian woman. Tay is in full rage as she rings down your ex wife and punches her in every open spot she can find. This of course shocks you as you see both woman fight with each other and yes, it's a very physical fight as Tay picks Laura up and launches her against the wall, head first. Her rage is scary as she locks in a tight Sleeper Hold to choke Laura out. The whole fight already causes quite the ruckus backstage and different officials try to get near the girls and seperate them, but you step in. You knuckle up your fists and push all off them back to let the ladies settle the fight between them. You know Hunter is going to question you and Tay about it and will punish you accordingly. It's not everyday that a nasty fight like this breaks out. As one of the referees tries to sneak past you, you grab him by the neck and push him into the crowd that gathered just a moment ago while Taynara suplexes Laura onto a desk. It's nice to hear your torturer be in pain just like you were before. Yes, it sounds quite sadistic in your own terms, but this is just the beginning of what's to come towards Laura. Taynara herself gets up and looks at her work. She never liked Laura at all since you told her about the relationship you were in with her as more and more horrible things came out over time. She walks up to you, drags you out of the room and brings you to a more secluded area to calm down.

Taynara:" So she was behind the whole thing that happened out there. How can she even do that?"

Y/N:" By faking her way through the backstage area and demanding to talk to my current rival. She's always been a lying, cheating bitch."