What Color Is Your Blood?

Following the NXT Show is another Live Show in Largo. This is your first time being at this town, so you don't know what to expect, aside from your match against Humberto Carillo. With him being a High Flyer and you a heavy hitter, there will be a very nice mix of fighting styles. Taynara is currently with you, excited to see you go out there and show your dominance to every single one of those people who oh so dearly cheer and booh for whoever they like and dislike. It's sometimes like a gameshow, putting two wrestlers against each other and then waging in how good each ones' chances are. You always prefer having lower chances of winning, because then you can really perform things that nobody would expect from you. It's funny seeing how flabbergasted the crowd becomes when you perform something like a Summersault Plancha over the Top Rope, knowing fully well that a man of your size and weight shouldn't even be able to lift off the ground that easily. 

Your match is in the mid-card for the evening, so plenty of time to prepare mentally and physically. You're stretching everything your body can give you, needing the flexibility for special Submission moves. An Octopus Stretch is one of those harder ones to pull off anyways and the risk of getting hurt is very high with every match that comes in the future. Knowing that Undisputed Era will watch, you smirk and let out a hearty chuckle before you close your eyes, sit down and take in the atmosphere. Knowing how tough the whole cycle can be, everyone is happy when they get a few days off, but not you. You still think ahead and plan the next step before you begin to relax. Taynara knows and supports you, but some day sshe really has to dig deep to get you away from work. When she does though, there's nothing better than having her around and so you calm down, give in to comfort and spend the day with each other. Last night, you watched a full concert of another one of your favorite bands: Vader. Their music gives off a vibe that makes you wanna conquer a whole nation by yourself while keeping the satanic touch to it, talking about hell, demons, fire, war. It goves you the right mindset for the night and when you're called to the curtain, you get up, embrace Taynara again and give her a gentle, but loving kiss.

Taynara:" I'll be waiting here for you, champ."

Y/N:" Humberto won't know what happened when I'm done with him. Tonight will prove that not only I, but also you deserve everything you have worked so hard for. You'll dethrone Shayna easily, I know it."

Taynara:" Go get him."

You smile and walk to the curtain where Humberto is also standing. The young man is happy to have a match against you and you're showing your respect by some peptalk before the cue for the ring announcer comes. Humberto is the first one to walk out and receives a huge pop from the crowd. He's a great wrestler, no doubt and if he continues the way he goes now, he will soon be Cruiserweight champion over on 205 Live. Much to your annoyance, the show doesn't really get as much attention as it should. Sure, the viewer count has gone up in comparison to when it started, but most fans already leave the arena after Smackdown is done. Although you're an NXTguy and this whole thing shouldn't concern you, you fear for the future of the WWE. But these thoughts wash away when your music hits and you're free to walk out, fans finally giving your more positive reactions than before. You still grimace at them since it's part of your character and the rage inside you makes you walk faster as you easily slide into the ring. Before you turn to climb up the turnbuckle, another gaze goes out to Humberto who has a different expression on his face now as well, being more serious about the whole thing. Now being higher up, you put your hand on your chest, dig your fingers into it and rip them from left peck to the right side of your stomach, thus giving you red streaks on your skin. It's another show of how far you can go while actually keeping your sanity. Many fans already said, you lost it, but that's just show. When you get back down again, you face Humberto as the ref checks on you two before ringing the bell. The match starts of with Humberto getting closer to you and expecting you to do the same, only for you to kick him in the gut and push him away. Then you bounce back and run from the ropes to strike your knee into the same location, making the younger man drop to the floor. This gives you another opportunity for a strike, so going back into the ropes, you use the leverage you have to smash your knee against his head, finally putting him on his back. You easily swipe your hair out of your face and look into the crowd with an amused smile while Humberto is trying to get up. The first few moves are always said to set the pace of the match and with your quick hits, there will be a lot more of it to come from both sides. When the young mexican is on only one knee, you lock his arms with yours and lift him over your shoulder, only for you sit down and smashing his spine on your aforementioned shoulder. You could've dropped him to the side or on his head, but that would've been too much excitement this early in the match. Fast paced matches are surely well received, but a Squash match is boring to watch at all times. Having matches that don't even last half a minute is a severe point of damage to the product and WWE has tried their best to get these things out of TV. Then again, you remember the bits between Brock Lesnar and Goldberg and these matches didn't last long either. But now the focus is on the match as Humberto is fighting back, chopping you straight onto your chest over and over again, getting you to step back into a corner where the attack goes into the next phase as he climbs over you and repeatedly punches your head until the crowd counts to ten. This pisses you off though and so you get your act together and push him away again, meeting Humberto with a hard Clothesline again. The people you fight normally don't pis you off like that, but tonight is different somehow. You feel like there is something going to happen during or after the event is over. You then stomp onto your opponent's chest and drive the boot deep into it, twisting and turning it in every direction possible. A short cry from him makes you chuckle as you bow down and look into his eyes, seeing the terror in them the longer the fight goes on. You then take your foot away from him and pull him up by one of his arms, only for him to be met with a closed fist to the jaw. Fortunately for you, nobody seems to have caught on to it as closed fists are normally a reason for a disqualification. Then again, there probably are some people backstage who have seen the way you hit him and that will cause some trouble sooner or later. hunter definitely will wanna talk to you about it and it most surely won't go as smooth as you believe. When you get back on track again, Humberto has you on the apron of the ring and you're not sure how to click on as he performs a Hurricanrana, dropping you onto the arena floor while the fans chant for him. moments like these make NXT superior to the main roster as there are clearly worlds between the two. It takes a moment for you to realize what actually happened just a moment ago, before you grit your teeth and get back up and behind Humberto, who then is thrown on to the ramp with a viscious looking German Suplex. This time, you get to celebrate while limping slightly from the awkward fall to the floor from before. It doesn't hurt too much, but it has an effect on how the rest of the match will go.