Epilogue

Many years have passed since Takeover Toronto and time has been very kind to you and Taynara as life continued well. Working in the wrestling business has its ups and downs,  but the fun stayed. So how did everything evolve through the years? Let's see!

You two have stayed in NXT for another year before each of you dropped the championships. You lost the NXT Championship to a returning Tomasso Ciampa while the North American championship went to Killian Dain. Those two were dead set on ending your reigns and in the end they did exactly that. Of course you didn't just let them pummel you. You showed a lot of resistance and dragged out every last bit of energy they had in their bodies. How did the crowd take it? Not too great. They were getting more and more into everything you did, even bringing up some characters from horror movies. It got more messed up with every passing feud. Of course you had to keep it PG enough for TV, but when they decided to do a Network special, you put together a long segment where you talked about all the cut content. People had been asking to see it, so when this thing dropped, the views were off the charts.

Taynara dropped the NXT Womens Championship to Candice LeRae after a hard fought Last Woman Standing Match. Each of them has spent weeks preparing for that match and it was also the winner of the category 'NXT Match Of The Year'. People were torn between emotions when the bell rang for the end, since Taynara and Candice were both crowd favorites. The two shared a very respectable moment when Tay gave the title to Candice and lifted her arm up. Of course Tay didn't stop with fitness,  because when you two retired,  she wanted to do something helpful. So she opened up her own Youtube channel and started doing workout videos on there. You tried talking her into joining a gym for that, but she said doing it in the privacy of your and her home was much better. She quickly gained a great amount of subscribers, which wasn't really a shock. Taynara has been a crowd favorite all along, so it was only a matter of time.

But what about family? Well, your family is now a four piece. You and Tay have one daughter and one son. Your daughter is called Catherine. She has most traits from Tay: the blond hair, the tanned skin and her fiery attitude which gives you a good chuckle every time. She works as a business administrator. She's 24 years old.

Your son is called Dylan

Your son is called Dylan. He's a good mix of both of you. Dylan is a hopeless romantic and a gentleman on top of that. Of course people compared him to you since you have so much in common. Dylan works as a news reporter. He's  21 years old.

The decision to have kids came a few months after you and Taynara got married in Cancun of all places

The decision to have kids came a few months after you and Taynara got married in Cancun of all places. You talked about possible places to go, but settled on Cancun for good. The day was perfect to say the least. Great weather, a great view, the music was wonderful. Everything seemed to fit together as you imagined. The guests were respectful towards each other and then something you deemed impossible happened: your parents arrived at the wedding, with smiles on their faces and tears in their eyes. The years you've spent, convincing them that the path you chose was the right one, had payed off. It was overwhelming for you and Taynara who had been accepted into your family just as well as you were accepted into hers. So whenever there were holidays or birthdays coming around, you all had the best of times with each other. Not only did you choose the right path, you also made it more than perfect. You have a beautiful wife, two wonderful children, friends and families who would do anything for you.

What happened to your enemies though? Well, your ex-wife, Laura went to prison for two reasons: attempted murder and property damage. Ever since she said she would get revenge on you, she carefully layed out a plan. That plan involved you getting shot. Laura was aiming for your head, but something distracted her too much and so she missfired, actually shooting your left shoulder. This took you out of action for a long time, but it only made you stronger. Laura wasn't finished though. The second act was that she tried burning down your parents' house when you came to visit them. It clearly didn't work as you got everyone out safely and called a team of fire fighters. Oh boy, Laura was fuming until a knock on her door disrupted whatever she was about to do. The police stated that many neighbours had seen her carry a gun and a can of fuel which she emptied in your frontyard. They took her in as she was sentenced to a lifelong stay behind bars.

Your other enemy, Bram, quickly disappeared from the wrestling business all together. Nobody wanted to book him anymore,  so there was no future for him anymore. Since then, you never heard anything else from him or anyone close to him.

So what was left after all the chaos, pain, happiness, success, failure, ups, downs and working things out? A big party. Everyone you and Taynara knew had arrived at your house for a giant Barbecue as even Catherine's and Dylan's friends were there. It was one of the biggest festive activities in the area in years and thanks to hard work, respectful behavior and much more, all of this has been possible. You and Tay even chuckled when Dylan got dragged upstairs by one of his female friends.

Y/N:" They're young. We should let them have their Fun."

Taynara:" We weren't any different,  you know? Always with each other,  no matter what, no matter where. We did so much stuff together. Not only nice stuff though~."

Y/N:" Luckily nobody hears us at the moment,  you naughty mamacita."

Taynara:" What can I say? Latinas still do it better~."

You weren't denying that, so you kissed her passionately and held her close, overlooking the crowd. Ever since you had a pool in your backyard, the teens of the city have asked to use it. Did you allow it? Yes, but your protective instinct was still as sharp as ever. Hell rained down on the people who tried to get handsy with Taynara, no matter if it were kids of friends, your childrens' co-workers or whatever. You gave them hell for even thinking they'd have a chance with Tay and she loved it every damn time.

At the end of the day, everything went well. Your guests were fully satisfied, your children were enjoying themselves and you and Taynara fell asleep in each others' arms after watching a movie. Other people would've called it clishèe, but you didn't. You had everything you wished for, because in the end...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/N:" They're watching over me."

------------------------------------------
Ladies and Gentlemen,

It has finally happened. Watching Over Me has reached an end. It was a pleasure writing this and I wanna thank everyone again for reading, liking and commenting. Without you, I wouldn't have reached this point.

But...

I already have a lot more in store. You will get many stories from me and every single one will be different from the first one.

Please enjoy your time on Wattpad, keep reading and I will see you soon.

-------------------------------------------