I Know It Hurts

The weekend has almost passed and sadly Taynara's parents have to fly back in the afternoon. That's why you take it upon yourself to make the last few hours of this weekend the besto for Alejandra and Ernesto. You get up early today and get dressed carefull enough to not wake Taynara who is snuggled up in the bed. She looks cute when you think about it and it makes you appreciate her more. Not everyone has the comfort of having a partner to sleep with and so you hope people can at least acknowledge your relationship. Being in the kitchen you actually heat up the pan and crack some eggs into it while turning on the coffee machine. Cooking relaxes a few people and you're one of them as you smile and hum while making breakfest. You had a good night, compared to the one before Alejandra and Ernesto were supposed to arrive. Nerves were blank that night, but Tay was good enough to calm you and when she embraced you, you felt better actually. A few minutes later you hear shuffling behind you and when you turn you head, Tay gives you a sleepy smile as she comes closer.

Y/N:" Good morning, sweetie. Had a good night?"

Taynara:" Always as long as I'm with you. You're serving scrambled eggs, bacon and toast today?"

Y/N:" That's one part. Depending on how hungry your parents are, I will also give out some fruit salad or waffles as a second meal. I wanna make this day special so your parents are satisfied and full when they return home."

Taynara:" Have you been to Brazil before?"

Y/N:" No, I never could afford that and also I don't know what I would've been doing there, but...it always interested me to explore the world. The culture, the people, the food, the music, everything is so different and interesting. I think i know where to go on our next vacation."

Taynara smiles and pecks you on the cheek, then she walks to the bathroom while you keep preparing the food. Alejandra and Ernesto received the message to come over to your room for the morning and so you just wait for their arrival. Friday and Saturday have proven to be fun, showing the two around, telling them stories while also listening to their stories and they also talked about how Tay was as a kid. It made you chuckle when you heard it and Taynara was a bit emberrassed, but not ashamed. You like her parents already and hope to spnd more time with them along with your girlfriend when you come to Brazil. A minute later, you hear a knock on the door, so you quickly put the food on the plates and rush to open the door. Luckily you're dressed well already, so the morning can begin.

Ernesto:" Good morning, Y/N. You look well rested."

Y/N:" Good morning, Ernesto, Alejandra. I did have a good night. Please come in, I've prepared breakfest."

Stepping aside, you let the two older people in and guide them towards the kitchen table. Coffee is prepared, food is served, everything else it set up as Taynara also joins you after getting dressed for the day. She has her hair in a ponytail today while wearing only a little bit of makeup. It fit her much better in your opinion than having pounds of it all over her skin like many other girls you have seen. You stand there with a big smile on your face. Wearing just a pair of jeans, a nice shirt and sneakers is enough for the day for you and that seems to be to Tay's liking as well. The occasional glances from her parents make her  a bit more shy though, so you and her sit down in your seats and begin to eat. It's not always easy to give a good first impression and seeing as to how some first meetings go, you never wanna disappoint. That's why you took everything upon yourself for the whole weekend and made it that Alejandra and Ernesto would enjoy their time. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

An hour later, breakfest is over and everything you cooked has benn eaten. Everyone complimented your food and the way you set it up for the morning. Since it's one of the primary things you like to do, you also come up with many recipes and try them out whenever you can. Of course your other hobbies don't come up short either, but drawing isn't as easy as it sounds. You have to have the right inspiration for it, you have to have the space, the time and the will to do it, using many different colours, but your own style is important as well. Then again, now is not the time to think about it. Neither is it the time to do the dishes since Ernesto and Alejandra have been notified that their flight will be earlier and now you have to help them to the car, get them to the airport and sign them off if you wanna say so yourself. It's not that they wanna go so early, but the company actually booked their flight to an earlier time and booking it back to the time they initialy had settled for it according to them too much of a hassle. So now you four are in the car, the luggage is in the trunk and everyone is in a different mood. You're all mostly sad to see each other go as you and Taynara can't see the two for a while. It doesn't take long to the airport either and that makes you a little bit more sad as well, but Alejandra is in good spirits. She promises you will see both of them soon enough again. A flight to go anywhere isn't too expensive for you and Tay anyways since you're getting paid well enough to function as a normal member of society.

Alejandra:" I know we will be back together as a family sooner than later. Taynara, sweety. We'll call you when we're home. Y/N, please keep our daughter safe the same way you did up to this day. We understand how much she means to you and I am glad you two work so well together."

Ernesto:" You two are happy with each other and that makes us happy. We all know what it is like to go through a relationship, no matter what. So enjoy the time you have, savor it and keep exploring the joys of life. Enjoy your work, your free time, your time with friends. You only have one life and you're gonna need it."

Taynara:" Don't worry mom, dad. We're not gonna rush into anything. We will continue to support each other, love each other, find out more about each other. We love each other since day one."

Y/N:" I'd hit myself repeatedly in the head if I let anything happen to Taynara. She is the most important person to me and I am happy to have met her in my journey to the WWE and I will stop at nothing to make our relationship the best I can. It is not work, it is an honor."

A moment after this, you all hug each other and then you see the two off. It was a great weekend for all of you and you would love to do it again. It's not easy to see loved ones off like that as they always grow closer to you. Ernesto and Alejandra ay just have met you for the first time, but their demeanor towards you have made you like them veeery much. Getting to know them was fun while it lasted and when they're out of side, you actually have to wipe a tear from your eyes. Taynara notices and hugs you to comfort you while you do the same for her.